For redhotchilipepper & whoever else wants to see...pictures

by missy04 14 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

Posting pictures for redhotchilipepper to see

The first one is of Christian and I about a month ago. The second one is of him last night, and the last one is of him when he was a little younger.

• missy04
    missy04

redhotchilipepper,

More pictures..these aren't of Christian and I but I thought I may as well post a few more to you

They're my beagle dog, Dixie, (this pic was taken at least like 4 years ago) and my ferret guy, Bitey-Bitey, of my mom and dad on Thanksgiving, and of my dad and I on Thanksgiving, and of me

**edited this post because the one of my dad and i isnt very clear...tried to make it better..dunno if it worked

• missy04
    missy04

Girl, I was just talking to my mom. I told her I wanted you to come see us and she said you would be welcome here Just wanted to let ya know

Also, I don't have an accent! LMFAO!!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Wow, He's a cutie! I can see why he's pursuin you girl. You're a freakin hottie! I love the little ferret and your beagle is so sweet. I'll only come and visit if we can ride horses all day long!!!! Your mom and dad look so nice. Your Dad looks like someone from a movie I saw. It will come to me. I'm having a brain fart right now. I had a hard time finding your thread. My computers acting up. I say"Go for CHRISTIAN". He's got it going on. Here I'll get other women to pipe in. Who thinks Christian and MISSY make a cute couple? Say I DO, IDO!!!! LMAO RHCP. SMARTASS girl

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

when's the best time of year to visit? The snow looks so pretty? Where did you take those pictures, girl?

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I hate to break it to ya" but you do have an accent. What's wrong with that. A drawl is sexy! It's better than me. Canadian EH. What is sexy about that? EH? LMAO/ Canadian girls are boring!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Hey your hair is really getting long. I can't wait for mine to get long again too.

• missy04
    missy04

Best time of the year to visit depends on what kind of weather you like lol. In the summers it usually doesn't get past the 90's here. (usually 80's) and in the winter it can get pretty cold, but youre in alot colder climate than here...I would love for you to meet Christian..he's so much hotter in person! I couldn't find any actual good pictures of him.

LOL, yah, we could go horseback riding We live next door to a private park with woods..they let us ride there. It's a nice place to go on the horses. It would be totally awesome if you came to visit, girl!!I would love that!!

LOL....I so totally need to go to bed...let's see..if I went to sleep now, after going through the long, drawn-out process of removing mascara and brushing teeth and getting into pj's, I would get about two and a half hours of sleep. Maybe three...this evil apostate site is ADDICTIVE!!!! GEEZ!! lol

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Your ferret looks like an albino! His eyes look like mine in pictures. They're blue, so they always go red in photos. He's so cute. I want to cuddle him. I bet he gets into everything. Crazy little munger.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

You should show some pearly whites more, girl! Smile! You look too sad! SMILE!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit