I'm a mommy!

by Stacey 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacey
    Stacey

Just home with my ten week old son and thought I'd pop onto JW.com. Some of my old friends are here. I wanted to share that I'm now a mommy. My son is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Amazing how much love one can have for a child.

I'm very over my JW experience and have pretty much moved on. JWs came to my door the other day. I used to be so anxious when they came, I knew exactly what I'd say to them. Its different now - I listened to about 1 minute of their presentation and I then told them I used to be a JW and that I was not interested and that I'll never be one again. I was pleasant and wished them a good day. I think I had the 2 ladies stunned. They were very nice but they didnt jknow what to say to me. I can imagine them talking in the car on the way back to the KH - how sad it was that I would never jion the in paradaise. Ha.

Anyways, just thought I'd pop in!

Stacey

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congrats Stacey! I'm happy for you. Has he been able to sleep through the night yet? Or more important, have you been able to sleep through the night?

Enjoy the ride. They grow up way too fast.

• Stacey
    Stacey

Hi Big Tex,

Yes, he started sleeping in 6-8 hour stretches about three weeks ago. Thank goodness! Those first six weeks were very hard. I love it now. He's starting to giggle. It's the cutest thing. :)

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. i just know he's precious and adorable!

• sandy
    sandy

Congratulations!!!!

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Congrats!!!!!Enjoy it goes by fast. Just yesterday my two were born 1984 and 1988

• Fleur
    Fleur

congratulations!!! Babies are just the BEST. They're so soft and warm and that SMELL! *giggle* man, does that bring back memories. Wish I could've had a dozen of em.

Congratulations!!! And it does go by all too fast...savor every moment.

Wait till he gives you his first sloppy baby kiss. Man, that's living LOL

hugs!

essie

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Congradulations on your bonny baby boy! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! That's so awesome! I hope your delivery and everything went ok! Are you feeling Ok? I hope so!!!!! Well done MOMMY!!!!!! love RHCP

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Congratulations! My little baby boy is now 24, so those memories are distant memories, but there's nothing more exciting than seeing your baby's first year, there are so many changes every single day, first giggle, first time they roll over, pull themselves up, stand on their own, walk, say mama or dada, its amazing. The thing to remember is the next 17 or 18 years before they leave home will go as fast as that first year does. Cherish every day of it!

Sherry

• Davin
    Davin

Congratulations on all counts. And it's true - they grow fast. My niece and god daughter are both 6. I have NO idea how it went so fast, but then again - they're not really mine, are they? ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit