2004 Worlwide Report

by frogit 53 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Pete,

Do you have links to any of the documentation you mention?

SNG

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

No. It is here however. I have no success with either search engine. A bout a year ago a great post was made that spelled out the process of one hand robbing from the other to conceal the profits between a British facility and brooklyn.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I have copies of the British audited financial statements, if anyone would like a copy. I didn't find them all that revealing, but maybe someone else can spot something. Just let me know if you would like me to email a copy to you.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

The post I'm rembering detailed the acounts of a British WT facility that has now closed (I believe). It literature to the English and certain European congregations as the substance of their charitable donations. It specifically gave the amount they on paper paid to Brooklyn/London for this literature it amounted to many millions. It also charged the Branch for use of it's facility to house workers. By having satellite offices that hold separate accounts it is easy to loose the picture that the corporations are in reality one entity. So while the local congos paid for the literature and expenses they could claim a loss by saying they had in fact paid Brooklyn more, Brooklyn in turn "donates" it's literature at a loss, helped in part by branches charging them for the housing and care of workers. I'm not suggesting anything illegal, just cold and very polished financial wizardry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit