Want a chip?...

by Brummie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Would you accept an identification chip beneath your skin? I know this is about medication records, buto you think there will ever be a day when we wont be able to "buy and sell" if we dont have a chip to replace all our credit cards etc?

http://www.4verichip.com/

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Before I would even consider using such a device there must be a way for me to control when and to whom it is able to send information.

The last thing I want is for people to be able to walk past me with a concealed scanner and retrieve my personal information without my knowledge or consent.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Would you accept an identification chip beneath your skin?

Not only no, but HELL no. Ain't no one putting any damn chip in me like I'm some sort of cyborg. It's bad enough that every purchase I make, every phone call I make and so on gets logged in the big mysterious matrix. But I'll be triple damned and sent to hell before anyone puts something in my body.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Sneak up behind Big_Tex with a really really BIG syringe ***

• Big Tex
  • MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Would anyone like a chocolate chip?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Would you accept an identification chip beneath your skin?

lord no. sounds very Minority Report-ish...

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I would accept a potato chip under my skin. Then the flavor could just seep out all day. It would be great!

• missy04
    missy04

There is absolutely NO friggin way I would allow that!!

~Sarah

Sounds like an X-Files.....I better go call Mulder!!

• missy04
    missy04

Redhotchilipepper wrote:

I would accept a potato chip under my skin. Then the flavor could just seep out all day. It would be great!

LMAO girl...you're silly Well...I would accept a taco bell chip under my skin if that existed...like the nicoteen patch..only under yer skin. It would help my Taco Bell cravings!!

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit