Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-12-04 WT Study

by blondie 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover
    In modern times, Jehovah?s Witnesses have been persecuted because they refuse to stop preaching "this good news of the kingdom." (Matthew 24:14)

Or for refusing to carry a national identity card. See JWs vs. Malawi.

Or for carrying out the wishes of a nut-job religious leader who, after his trying to placate the national leader failed, insulted and bad-mouthed the same national leader who also was a nut-job and had in his power the means to kill millions of people. See JWs vs. Hitler.

• heathen
    heathen

good points undercover. I have read alot of that around here , the mexican and malawie crap just doesn't do anything but show that the WTBTS are lying thieving basturds . There is also alot of stuff going down in the ex soviet republic of georgia where the J-dubs are being severly persecuted while they are gathered for meetings and WTBTS properties being destroyed . They were banned in Russia last year but I did see a video on the WTBTS site where they are saying they won the right to freedom of religion , I just wonder what kind of compromises they made there . So far they have lied and corrupted government officials about the facts pertaining to the religion in several countries . They continue to lie about the UN NGO situation to the church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit