What would you like to do if you knew it wouldn't kill you?

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'd like to live but I know it will eventually kill me.

Ken P.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Quit my job and live on the income from poetry gigs and book signings.

GentlyFeral

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Freedom -

I survived my sky-dive in July. Took my brother, too.

Some friends of mine are going again in January here in California.

Wanna come with us? I promise it won't kill you...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Wanna come with us? I promise it won't kill you...

You've gotta try it! I've done a tandom jump two times. It's called a tandom because they strap you to a professional so you don't have to worry about freezing up in mid-air (which would be a very bad thing )

Try it!

Oh, and pay the extra money for any video or pictures that they can take during the skydive... it is worth every penny!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, and I never told everyone what I would love to do!

It seems like every suicide jumper ends up with a gawking crowd yelling: "Jump! Jump! Jump! "

Well, I want to use that to my advantage. I'd like to climb on top of a tall building and make a scene so that a "Jump!" crowd forms below... then I will JUMP and about 100 fee off the ground I will blow myself up and splatter the sicko crowd with what is left of me!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'd like to climb on top of a tall building and make a scene so that a "Jump!" crowd forms below... then I will JUMP and about 100 fee off the ground I will blow myself up and splatter the sicko crowd with what is left of me!

hmmm, and that wouldn't kill ya? Who are you, Roger Rabbit?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Be in a medieval melee; or maybe a whole campaign with the medieval armament, style, and equipment.

CZAR

• talley
    talley

Take up horseback riding again.

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Go on a week-long vacation with "the girls".

Mrs. Kwin (Heart2Heart)

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

missy04:

Actually I would kinda like to ride a bull....I've done almost the exact same thing on a few horses

I'd be happy to oblige... can't say that'd kill ya but the missus might if she found out ! LOL!!!

I'd love to stay underwater and observe the life down there, wander around shipwrecks etc...

and I've always fancied hitting 200+ mph on a motorcycle on the public roads !

Candidlynuts - ROFLMAO !!!

Stoppit girl, you're killin' me !!! Love the cartoon !!!!

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit