What would you like to do if you knew it wouldn't kill you?

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

...or hurt you.

As an example: Drive your car off a cliff like in the movie Groundhod Day, just for the hell of it.

Basically something that would NORMALY kill you or leave you messed up real bad... but in this case you could "reset" all new again.

Don't be shy... I won't think your weird if you want to blow your head off just to see what it's like.

• avishai
    avishai

I used to think about this all the time as a dub. Walk over a mile down on the seafloor. Jump in a volcano. Blow myself up. Hell, I've always wanted to be a cartoon for exactly that reason, buddy!!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Smoke.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

bungie jump.. but im overweight and i have this fear of my boobs stretching beyond repair..

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hang glide

BASE jump off Angel Falls in South America, an over 3000 foot waterfall.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Go on a week-long vacation with "the guys".

Kwin

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

astral project

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

Yes, experience outer space, without the burden of a spacecraft.

• missy04
    missy04

Bungee jump..(the real kind..I've done the kind where they tow you up and drop you.)

Or go on Fear Factor....actually my friend Christian and I downloaded the application from the site, and got all the way to the bottom of the page and realized I had to be 21 to be on the show.....I was ticked.

Actually I would kinda like to ride a bull....I've done almost the exact same thing on a few horses...(except those were accidents..)

~Sarah

• freedom96
    freedom96

Sky dive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit