What foods are yall addicted to??

by missy04 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I love meat, french fries, coke, desserts, POUTINE, everything overweight people stay away from.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    menudo(beef tripe soup),

my grandmother would make it for me when I was sick.....blah, the smell is what makes you vomit...sorry.

my favorite food is peanut butter....I could eat it straight from the jar...I get the 25% less fat to make me feel better...it's actually tastier cuz they add more sugar.

I also love choc. covered pretzels, it's that sweet salty combo.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Sesame, orange, or General Tso's chicken or shrimp fried rice from a fast food Chinese restaurant.

Also, my boyfriends homemade chex mix and egg nog...have to be eaten together.

Yum!

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

If ever in Chicago, try nuts on Clark and get the cheese and carmel popcorn combo...yum.....I try and stay away from there....

• Xena
    Xena

sushi & cevichi....my daughter and I both could eat those every day!

oh and cheese nips....I do love the nips

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Curry !!! The hotter the better - it's not worth eating it unless you're sweating your jacobs off!!! Has to burn on the way out too - keep a spare toilet roll in the fridge for such occasions !

Cumberland sausage rings......

Steak - gotta be rare though

Peanut Butter cups........

Lemon Cheese Cake........

..... gotta stop now, I nearly electrocuted myself dribbling onto the keyboard!

Bull!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I love hamburgers and would eat them everyday.

As for addictions, definitely ice cream. It isn't the sugar, it's the fat. If it was the sugar, I would just eat a bowl of sugar, which I never do. It's ice cream all the way. But I quit a couple of weeks ago, after gaining yet another 20 pounds from my latest ice cream binge...............about two months.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'm definitely a food addict, and addicted to all the things that are bad and that keep the weight on me: Bread, pasta, potatoes, more pasta, more bread, meat, meat, meat, eggs, love those gravies, rice, beans, more rice.

Big portions of it all too!!!

Food is so good!!!!!!! I love to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Soledad
    Soledad

ice cream, chocolate and fried chicken. if I can have it all in one meal I will.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I was raised in the North, but am addicted to food from the South: garlic mashed potatoes, sausage gumbo, rice and beans with a rich, red, gravy; red-eye gravy; BBQ sausage; etouffee; sausage gravy and biscuits; collard greens with potlikker and corn-bread; chili. Yummmmmm-Yummmmm.. heheh.

But gimme some of those pickled garlic cloves and sushi and I'm in HAWG'S heaven -- wherever that might be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit