What foods are yall addicted to??

by missy04 34 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

I'm pretty sure everyone has certain comfort foods, or foods that you could eat almost every day and not get tired of..I do anyway.

What foods is everyone here totally stuck on? Chocolate? Ice cream? Doritos?

Kind of a silly topic, I know. But I am in a silly mood I guess.

I am totally addicted to Taco Bell, mostly. I could eat their chicken quesadillas (with extra of that yummy sauce), grilled-stuffed burritos, mexican pizzas, ect. every day....and I am sitting here eatting french vanilla ice cream...also very stuck on dark chocolate and GLORIA JEANS iced coffee ROCKS!!

So what foods are you all stuck on?

~Sarah

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

missy....I've been totally addicted to Just Fruits. These are very crunchy, extremely tasty (bursting with flavor) freeze-dried fruits. It's like snacking on chips or candy, except it's very healthy, low fat, no added preservatives or anything, nothing but the fruit...but you can munch on it like a snack.....

http://www.justtomatoes.com/html/1fruits.html

My favorite flavors are strawberry, strawberry and banana, apricots, and the Just Fruit Munchies. Yummmm.....

Oh yeah, and when I go to the movies, I usually mix my popcorn with arare crackers and nori furikake (seaweed and sesame seed mix). That's the way movie popcorn is meant to taste. :)

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Im addicted to Reeces Pieces Peanut Butter Cups and To Carribou Coffee's Large Mocha. The worst part is.....THAT I CANT GET ANY OF THOSE TWO DOWN HERE!!!! It sucks! Although...............me thinks that could part of the reason for me losing weight. Im also addicted to reading the Chicago Suntimes newspaper, but thats not a food. I just wanted to throw that one in there.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

MISSY!

What foods is everyone here totally stuck on? Chocolate? Ice cream? Doritos?

Doritos aww man I love the Cool Ranch flavor. Chocolate covered pretzles are also good.

Blue Bell~ Good Heavens ice cream is the best!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Swiss Cheese. Seriously. I will work out, ALL week, eat barely anything, then go grocery shoping and buy some swiss cheese, take it home, and eat the whole damned package. I just naturally eat VERY healthy, but Swiss Cheese, oh yeah, and Coors Light are my down fall.

• under74
    under74

ummm....I have to have coffee but at this point it's not about the flavor. I was addicted to salami and pepperoni sticks but since the mad cow thing last year I cut out cow products...I miss them so very very much

*single tear drop rolls down under74's cheek*

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Don't puke, but here goes.

Pork rinds, beef jerky, bratwursts, menudo(beef tripe soup), boiled squid and sushi.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Walnut Whips

Get your minds out of the gutter lol - its a hollow chocolate pyramid, filled with vanilla flavoured marshmallow with a walnut on top

We took a box of them to Florida apostafest and they went down very well.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ang:

Walnut Whips

~sound of mind hitting gutter and bouncing a few times~

Get your minds out of the gutter lol

Too late!

its a hollow chocolate pyramid, filled with vanilla flavoured marshmallow with a walnut on top

Suuuure it is.

We took a box of them to Florida apostafest and they went down very well.

And we're supposed to be surprised? And folks think you're so sweet and innocent, Ang.
    ...btw, are ya blushing yet
    LOL I love chocolate, and generally enjoy food and drink with gusto and passion, but I can't think of anything I'm actually addicted to.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Pizza, deep-fried onion rings, barbecue ribs and Carolina-style pork shoulder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit