A Chinese guy say "hi" to everyone

by cenvay 19 Replies latest jw friends

• cenvay
    cenvay

I found this great website yesterday, I am going to take several days to read these nice articles and autobiographies with my poor English. lol, I really like these articles, some ideas are really novel .

I have attended the kingdom hall study for 10 month,(I am freshman.), just get ready for baptize, Jehovah's witness is baned in China, but luckily, I am not in China, but in Palau, a small,tiny country close to Guam. By the way , I want to make friend with everyone, email to me if you want make friend with me.

• Valis
    Valis

welcome to the forum cenvay...most here are not Jehovah's Witnesses any longer, but you are more than welcome. Countries like your's are about the only place left for Jehovah's Witnesses to find lots of willing converts, mainly because the Witnesses pretend to talk about the hope of living forever. I would imagine you don't have a whole lote of Witnesses there that are wealthy people, mainly because rich people don't need the kind of hope for food, stability, the end to poor living conditions and so forth. Maybe they aren't as easily pulled in by promises that never come true. Well, I will stop going on and just welcome you to the forum once again!

BTW, ever play Mah Jong? I can never get the rules and the betting down right!..gah!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Golf
    Golf

Welcome senvay. Please browse around and make yourself at home. Guest77

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

welcome cenvay -

Jeff

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hello cenvay and welcome!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I found this great website yesterday, I am going to take several days to read these nice articles and autobiographies with my poor English. lol, I really like these articles, some ideas are really novel

Darn, you're English was so perfect to start with....?

Brummie

• frankiespeakin
  • Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome to our world. I hope you stay with us and read our experiences.

Frankiespeakin, you have a PM

• under74
    under74

welcome to the forum cenvey

• jwsons
    jwsons

Warm welcome boy. I just hope you can stay with us long enough before you decide to get baptize. Anyway, just hope, because me and some others in this board need help in translating simple brochure (or simple one-page website) into Chinese. Just to help Chinese JWs know more about the things you feel "interesting" in this forum. If you can help me to translate just one-page website. Please PersonalMessage me (just move your mouse to my name, on left corner above this message, you will see "Send Message" , Click mouse on it. Thx in advance.

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit