What Will Occur In 2012 When Mayan Calender Ends?

by Big Jim 17 Replies latest jw friends

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

if one cycle ends i guess the second one will start.

conflicted:
    i always get a complimentary calander from a local business; immediately after i wish the a merry christmas and happy new year!

sawthelight

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Makes as much sense as anything the WTBTS has come up with! I'll buy it lol

BW

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

People...you are being rude!! Jim, I think that was a very interesting post. If you could, share some more about this theory, because i've never heard of that before. I doubt the world is actually going to end, or that time will disappear (time only exists in the human mind to set a limit anyway) but i think that something has to happen sometime.
    My regards,
    Joanne

• logical
    logical

I agree with Fred on this one.

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's great all these people have these theories as to what will happen on that date, but why is this date so important?

Perhaps Big Jim or some other person who knows about the Mayan Calender could explain.....

(though I secretly agree with JanH)

• Faithful_58
    Faithful_58

Hey Jim,
    the LDS church uses the Mayan calander also and it's supposed to agree with the Jewish expectation of the Red Heffer that has already been born.
    According to the LDS church 2012 is a terrible time of earthquakes and destruction to their own people and others especially in the Utah area. Everything from a great canyon opening up all the way to Mexico and an underground see comming up to the borders of Colorado.
    The poles are expected to shift and most of the U.S. is going to be under water towards the east.
    Boy, sure hope I'm safe living up here in Alaska, maybe I'll just climb a mountain and hope it's high enough. :o)

in christ, Linda

• logical
    logical

The scary thing is, that if the crackheads get into power, and they ARE in power, they can MAKE things like that happen.

Even our original resident messiah MDS's sister BJC2012 is into that year big time too.

• ianao
    ianao

logical:

Are they really brother and sister? I had no idea!

That explains a bunch!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit