The *What would you do* game

by Stefanie 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• karategirl
    karategirl

Will answer the last question also. If I could change anything in the world it would be to end all forms of abuse. What would you do if you had a chronic illness and had two months to live?

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

If JW's never existed I would probably never had been born as my dad would have been raised Roman Catholic and My mom would have been raised protestant and my aunt would have never met my dad's sister and become friends with her and eventually introduce my mom and dad to eachother.

What would you do all day if you didn't have to work and money wasn't an issue?

• undercover
    undercover
    What would you do all day if you didn't have to work and money wasn't an issue?

Take a year and ride all over the USA by motorcycle, visiting off beat and strange places.

What would you do if you were offered a million dollars to do something that could get you jailed for twenty years if caught?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    What would you do if you were offered a million dollars to do something that could get you jailed for twenty years if caught?

I would say "no thank you". It's not worth the risk.

Sorry I forgot to add my question at the end of the previous one I answered.

What would you do it you were offered free plastic surgery to fix all the physical things about yourself, that you don't like...............nose job, chin implant, lipsuction, etc? Would you do it.

• missy04
    missy04

Yah, probably.

If you had the choice of time-traveling either forward or backwards, which would you choose?

~Sarah

• Badger
    Badger

Back, without a doubt. I'd clean up on the Super Bowl, stop tragedies, write great songs first and pick the better course for my life.

What would you do if you were told that the next week would decide the course for the rest of your life?

• Jez
    Jez

I would buy as many lottery tickets as I could afford, be even kinder to all people and base all my decisions on love.

What would you do if you found out by accident that your brother has a different father than you, would you tell him or keep it to yourself?

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

That's a tough question Jez. Can't you give me something easy?

• Jez
    Jez

(Smiling up at Happyguy)

Here, choose one:

What is the first thing you would do if everyone on this board could meet at a huge get-together?????

What store would you want to win a 20 min shopping spree to?

• Badger
    Badger

1) I would just listen to everyone for a solid hour and ask questions

2) Asher's Gourmet Shoppe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit