The *What would you do* game

by Stefanie 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Okay, I am in a playfull mood today

I will ask a What would you do question, and the next person answers what they would do in that situation, then goes on to ask their own question.

What would you do if when you woke up in the morning you were 10 years younger?

• Valis
    Valis

I would never move to a small town with really bad cops..

hmmm....What would you do if Santa Claus really showed up?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• franklin J
    franklin J

...Santa has showed up at my house...many times

What would you do if you inherited $6,000,000.00?

• missy04
    missy04

get really upset because I'd need my morning cigarette and be too young to buy any.

What would you do if...

Something happened to you like on the movie "Ghost"and nobody could see you?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sit on his lap and ask for a candy cane

What would you do if you found out you only had five dollars to your name?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    What would you do if when you woke up in the morning you were 10 years younger?

Physically? or I went back in time?

If it was just physical: Hmm.. that means I'd look as I did when I was 16.. Seeing as how I look at things from a scientific perspective, I'd attempt to contact a University Professor who dealt with Biology and see what he came up with.

If it was a time warp sorta thing, I'd be VERY depressed. My chances of having the life I have now would be affected. I suppose I'd do as I did 10 years ago and hope for the best.

My question:

$5? Nothing different.. my hubby works.

What would you do if.. someone offered you a billion dollars to leave everything behind and start a life in a new country and never be able to contact your family or friends ever again?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I hate my pc!

Its too slow

Carry on

• missy04
    missy04

Oops,..sorry about that. Took me too long to post it and other people already answered that.

If I inherited that much money I would make sure my parents had everything they ever needed, help out family members and friends, and try to put it to good use in some way. And buy a big house in northern WI in the woods!

What would you do if you were a ghost and nobody could see you? lol

(i know im repeating myself)lol

~Sarah

• missy04
    missy04

Ahh...I give up...I did it again. Sorries

• Special K
    Special K

If Santa Claus really showed up... then I would be thrilled and I would want to sit on his lap and have a very long conversation about all the 35 years of Christmas's I missed and how sad I was as a little girl about all that. he'd be my chubby Santa therapist.

Special k.

What would you say if your Mom (whom you really loved) finally decided to come over to your house for a visit after not talking to you for 11 years because you were disfellowshipped and says the J.W.'s got it all wrong.

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit