.....and i'm out....

by red so deep 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Elvis has left the building!

Good for you, kiddo. You are so young. Enjoy your life, but don't go making willy-nilly decisions just because you can. Make sure to get yourself some real friends on your journey.......the jw's are not even good fair-weather friends.

Lisa

• red so deep
    red so deep

well, before my parents knew about my judicial wrondoings, i had already told them i didn't want to be a part of the org. really, the only thing keeping me in were just 2 close friends. aside from them, i was ready to be done with it. and now that everything has happened judicially, my parents are still supportive. of course they wish things would've turned out differently, but they're still (especially my mom) behind me 100%, which i am really thankful for. they way that some of the elders in the other congregation have been dealing with the whole situation has angered both my parents and my dad has given them some pointed words and still intends to. but when nothing is being done about untrue slander that's going on, and when they badger my group of friends for dirt on me, that's not too cool.

as far as the ganja goes, it's really not a big part of my life. just recreational, every once a while.... and when i do it i'm always very responsible about driving and whatnot. not saying that it's right.....

• shamus
    shamus

Yeah, be sure that weed does not take over your life. Once a week, maybe that's okay. It's a great time-waster and life waster. Trust me, I know. Abuse of any drug, be it alcohol or THC is still abuse.

You should have lit one up right in front of the elders... they would have probably benefited from a hit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit