The "Post a Pic of your Christmas Tree" thread

by doodle-v 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

I guess my Yahoo link didn't work. Let's try this:

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Hey Doodle,

Well, here it is, the Egner family Christmas tree for 2004. These artificial numbers illuminate beautifully, but the natural evergreen scent is missing... so I'm going to take a tip from LDH and seek out a naturally fragrant Noble Fir wreath. Zoe tried to compensate for it's shortcoming this evening, liberally spraying an aeresol can of "The Perfect Christmas Tree" about the room. Sheesh, that's nasty stuff. We had to open windows and doors for air...

Zoe, Rhys, Rachel, and Steve

• Princess
    Princess

In defense of the Christmas spray:

It smells really nice if you just spray a little! Zoe sprayed tons!

• gumby
  • gumby
    gumby

I didn't have room to say anything our tree's are so big! We even have two trees! It took up the whole page!!!

Actually I'm lying. That ain't my damn trees. I'm a po trailer trash white boy with harldy any room to go pee.....let alone put up a tree. Living in a 5th wheel while building a home leaves no room for santa's arse specially. I'll settle for sittin round the Egners Tree eatin cookies.

Gumby

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Gumby,

I'll settle for sittin round the Egners Tree eatin cookies.

We're looking forward to that, Gumby. We'll leave the lights on for ya.

Steve

• Angharad
    Angharad

I put up the tree today while the kids were in school and they have just decorated it when they got home.

It now seems to be quite densely decorated on one side at Dylan level !

• Princess
    Princess

Ang:

I sit on the floor and hand them their ornaments one by one. They all end up clustered in one aread at their eye level. It cracks me up that they do this every year. After they go to bed I totally re-do the tree. The kids never seem to notice but I do notice the favorite ornaments get moved frequently to a more visible spot for the kids.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    After they go to bed I totally re-do the tree

Yeah, I'll even it up a bit later. They had fun doing it, which is the main thing !

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here's a picture of one of my trees. It is the main one in the entry/parlor. It has been so much fun to decorate!!! You can click, then click bottom right corner to enlarge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit