Question for Christians on this board!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?

I ask because I believe it's important for searching JWs who come here to not only learn if there are Christians here but also to hear from them personally what their thoughts on the Bible are.

I believe the Bible is the word of God, do other Chriatians here also believe that?

Thank you,

Sabrina

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

That's silly. Why would any Christians at all believe that the Bible is the word of God?

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine
    That's silly. Why would any Christians at all believe that the Bible is the word of God?

You're kidding me right?

• missy04
    missy04

Yeppers, I believe the Bible is the word of God..

~Sarah

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's a pretty harsh accusation to make of God there, Sabrina, isn't it? It's your choice to believe it of course, but it's hard to imagine that a real God that would want humans to believe in the awful picture the bible paints of him.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Greenpalm...

I absolutely believe that the Bible is God's word - read it every day - the only diff is, I read it now for what it says, and not the interpretation of a legalistic board of rules that the WTS, IMHO, has become.

I am glad to see and hear these kinds of thoughts here - I think most of us became 'Chrstian witnesses' - I for one did not lose that faith, just faith in the WTS. Thanx for asking

Jeff

• Triple A
    Triple A

Green,

I have never been a JW. Raised a Methodist till 30 yoa, changed membership to Christian Reformed Church for the last 20 years. I most certainly believe the Bible is the Word of God. It is not that I do not question, but I always come back to it being his encouragement to all.

Triple A

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

No I don't. I used to just a short time ago, but not anymore.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

thats what Im trying to find out....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I do! Just like Jeff said,

Greenpalm...

I absolutely believe that the Bible is God's word - read it every day - the only diff is, I read it now for what it says, and not the interpretation of a legalistic board of rules that the WTS, IMHO, has become.

I am glad to see and hear these kinds of thoughts here - I think most of us became 'Chrstian witnesses' - I for one did not lose that faith, just faith in the WTS. Thanx for asking

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit