Interesting WT "20th Century" quote......................................

by nicolaou 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Elsewhere.

Whoever studied that 1989 Wt didnt do a good job...Wheres the Yellow Marker ink?

Seriously tho,i seem to remember that this Article was actually partly responsible for me entering the Pioneer "Ranks"for 3 Years.

It makes me quite mad when i think of it now.What a waste of time.

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is a good example of the WTS intellectual dishonesty. A truly Godly organization would just let the passage stand and if some detractor mentioned it just admit they do not know all Gods thoughts and His time table, but this bunch of frauds can't be honest and admit their error.

• freedom96
    freedom96

How can an active witness see this stuff and not question it?

It has to be that they are not doing too much personal study.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Seriously tho, if an active witness "saw" all this stuff - (and theres plenty to see) the "living forever" would come into question

and since he doesn't want to (is afraid) to die, "seeing" is out of the question.

If seeing means dying - then NO WAY. They will sell out their loved ones, family, friends, but take a chance of dying? - NO WAY

The WTS IS and teaches this philosophy - protect yourself at all costs - how freakin selfish.

They must lie (theocratic), cheat (fraud - theocratic), steal (your youth, vitality, spirit - theocratic) ALL TO SURVIVE - and in the name of god?

Is that how Jesus recommended he live forever? The darkest "back door" out there.

Thanks for posting - I also have this brochure - pride before the fall?

I'm pissed

will

• LDH
    LDH

It's really quite obvious. They overwhelm you with literature. No one really has time to question what it says--only to complete the parroted questions and answers.

• Quotes
    Quotes

For some other fun changes provided by God's Channel of communication, and the "delight, correct words of truth" they provide:

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/mini_tru.htm

I especially like how the Pyramid measurements were changing, perhaps that rock is rather ELASTIC???????

~Quotes, of the "flubber in Egypt" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit