Need Help any Advice?

by whyamihere 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• anuva
    anuva

hi whyiamthere....

i have learned and discovered that truth is much much above what is told to us by WTS, and after spending almost 6 months of study of bible( i was non christian) i know more bible than any JW ...

..please refer to my posts for Jez.. and for schzism "friendship of the world " ...and if you feel that you wish to have more of TRUE Bible and WTS differences, which are hidden by JWs , please PM me ..

anuva

• anuva
    anuva

Hi Brooke

Myself is a new learner who got his soulmate deceived by WTBTS and since then I learned bible and Christianity , and learned the truth , the truth which we owe more between us and god ….rather than any organized systems and anonymous officials .

I hope you will find helpful few points I noted while reading your post ……

James Thomas said ……

Taking some unhurried time out into nature can be very conducive to inner discovery. There comes a time when we need to give attention to becoming more clear about who and what we deeply are, and not worry or be concerned so much about beliefs, thoughts and concepts. You will find that when you are clear within, much becomes easier.
    ….it’s a great advise I feel it will help you understand what you are and why you stand for whatever you do, I agree that you need information to understand what you feel in your heart to be wrong must have some intellectual basis and it is infact the truth , truth that we all owe to god in silence of our souls and away from world, I feel you are feeling to understand for sake of keeping your conscience on sound foundation about what you believe .

Though I am a new learner, I understand I may be correctable , I have spent 1 year deep study to discover WTBTS is not even half of true Christianity , forget about true Christianity ….so I would like to share few of my points with you ….

• Your sister said to you "we were talking about our kids nothing serious
    and then all of a sudden she says so "Are you guys going to go to meetings?" and I didn't know what to say I mean she intimidates me like you have no idea" …….

please ask her how is going to meetings helps know god , when it was not with Jesus , the son of god told us the will of father is pure heart not physical appearances … [ book of Matthew V/S what does god requires from us brochure chapter 9 on cleanliness ?!? - MT 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

MT 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

MT 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. ]

• how she is scared for me and, that she wants my kids to know Jehovah and, the meetings…..

[ well you know brooke Jehovah is one of the many names used by old testament Christians for god, and it is not to be found in any of new testament which told us live of live life of son of god among us , in any greek scripts there is no mention of name ‘jehovah ‘…the point > whether we choose to call god by name ‘jehovah’ or not ..god is not at all going to be angry at us because his won son told us so in new testament greek manuscripts. { for research article on how NWT deceiving us on fearing the name of Jehovah and lying with millions ..please

visit www.tetragrammaton.org it has detail study and gives objective view of existence of sources used by NWT to misguide us and existence of name Jehovah .}

..also ye s…..if your SIS says to you ..that NWT is the most authentic bible ,

please visit www.agapeacceptance.org to equip yourself and understand how you will know which part of greek and Hebrew meanings are wrongly translated and how the light of Jehovah earlier told faithfuls of WTS that jesus died on cross…but later changed his light !!
    • much said and printed about WW1 and critical times ..well research and you will see that it was not anywhere near biggest wars as claimed, pestilences, earthquakes etc all are on declining rate of damages …{and yes to know the truth publications of 1920 will help you so much ..
    please visit www.agapeacceptance.org and help yourself }
  • Brooklyn once rejected vaccines as against god …and caused killings of ill people please visit medicine section of
  • www.watchtower.observer.org [ it’s a all in one mega source of information and will tell you all history to understand what is truth ]
  • well that is a short tip of the iceberg that as a new learner I discovered myself, and I am forever indebted to those few kind and compassionate people who cared to put such an enlightening information on line,

true it is as most people on this board said to you brooke that what we decide to do with spiritually is our own personal business, but I feel it is necessary that genuinely righteous people exist who show us objective sides of every thing.

I feel many lives and many families will be saved timely if while being under ‘love bombing’ attack of JWs they are also provided another side to see it too , and then let their conscience be left to decide which way will they decide .

I hope it will help , what I shared I have learnt just few months back as a student .

Well brooke if you will research , you will see that it is not HOPE …[

. I hope I do what is right but I guess that's what we all do in life I will try and make the best of it.]

You are certainly on right path , and truth is much above Brooklyn .and it existed much much before even Brooklyn office and Russell was born , god was not dead before 1879 !!!

Love to share more if you wish

Anuva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit