Your body is a temple.

by kwintestal 26 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

Just re-peirced my eyebrow and smoking, mostly.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

I drank a lot...had my eye brow pierced and belly button.....now, I drink a little less, took my eye brow ring out b4 turning 30 and took my belly button ring out when I got pregnant. Soooooo, now, thinking of having my belly button re-done.....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my temple needs to go on a diet.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well I dono. After I left, kicked out actually, divorce and all, I indulged in a little of the fornication thingy.

Other than that I pretty much stayed the same. No drugs, moderate drinking etc. Well maybe not so moderate fornication thingy.

I have no regrets. Not a one.

However, when I look at my body, even though it all works, IT AIN'T NO TEMPLE.

Outoftheorg

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What can I say....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well, I prefer to think of my body as a wonderland, but anywho, I did stay in a powerful tanning booth for too long once.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Elsewhere, I am scared.

Sixy, hold me.

FMZ

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*takes off shirt* *extends arms to FMZ* Manwich anyone?

• shamus
    shamus

Oh,

I guess the watchtower thinks that now that I've abandoned they're incorrect teachings I'm shotting heroin into my veins, killing babies, and spanking 18 year old girls every night.

• rune
    rune

I did drugs for a while... marijuana, a little dxm, one bad time with mushrooms, and ooh ahh my favorite, the opiates. I got kicked out of school for skipping to have sex 8 times a day with my ex :( those were the days

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit