Your body is a temple.

by kwintestal 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

So don't do anything to it.

Leaving a high-control group such as the WTS can leave you with an internal desire to rebel against the teachings you once held to.

Did you do anything previously forbidden soon after you left the bOrg? Tattoos? Peircings? Destroying your liver with excessive amounts of alcohol? Anything.

I just got my tongue pierced. Looks just like that but with a dot on it now.

Kwin

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    Did you do anything previously forbidden soon after you left the bOrg? Tattoos? Peircings? Destroying your liver with excessive amounts of alcohol? Anything.

i had tremendous amounts of sex...and tremendous amounts of alcohol...no permanent liver damage, however...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I sometimes waft a little incense in my temple. It gets watered w a bit of the fruit of the vine as well.

S

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Good going Kwin.

I am not into the tongue piercing stuff but I am very happy for you that you are exploring the whole concept of freedom and being your own person.

I bet the Mrs. likes it

• FMZ
    FMZ

Satanus, nothing like sacrificing some vegetation to appease the gods.

Are those chips? ........

FMZ

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yeah. I wear a nice diamond earring.

I have sex with a worldly girl.

And I drink before the meetings!! But of course I don't go to no stinkin' meetings!

Bryan

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I bet the Mrs. likes it

I was thinking of buying the "French Tickler" accessory.

Incense is always good. (Where's the squinty-eyed emoticons?)

Kwin

• Satanus
    Satanus

FMZ

Are those chips?

Do you mean the incence? Well, i do burn stick incense. But, i was actually referring to herbal incense, if you get my drift.

S

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

You are the church, I am the Steeple, when we fuck, we're all God's people.

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol Satanus...

I was referring to smoking the goods too. And my comment about chips was referring to the side effects from smoking the goods.

It's ALL good(s).

Apaga: Amen, sister...

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit