Another newbie - groan

by JustTickledPink 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

New to this site, not new to the internet or message boards, so I hope I get the hang of this site soon and "get" what's going on.

I'm 30 yoa, live in FL, happily married, living a very normal traditional lifestyle in my new house with our cute poodle. I am DF'd and proud of it. Was raised as a JW and spent the first 20 years of my life under the influence, the last 10 years happily LIVING LIFE!

I have actually never looked into ex-JW sites until just recently. I kinda always did my own thing but recently thought about connecting with other ex-JW's and I love to chat.

Anyone else here from FL?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Well we are just tickled pink to have you!

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Hi newbie. You picked a good exJW site to visit. Many excellent people here sharing in their unique experience and supporting eachother.

This site is very active so you won't be bored or disappointed.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome ! we love newbies.. i reccomend reading the best of threads... i especially enjoyed the letters section.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Welcome.

Kwin

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome!

SW Florida, Charlotte County. Hit hard by the hurricanes this season.

DY

• Country_Woman
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Well, welcome to the GREAT CROWD.........of Apostatoes on this site........LOL........actually we are quite a great MIXED MULTITUDE........now those are groaners......not another new face joining in the fun! Terri

• Valis
    Valis

welcome to the forum JTP!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Watch out for Valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit