by MelbaToast 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I'm sorry Melba...

Thinking of you and your granny.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Thanks for all your thoughts guys.

Double Edge: I have more boxes that havent even been mentioned in here as of yet...the s__t keeps piling deeper and deeper. Plus I am battling with myself...I just feel like going in a cave and hiding for about a year...I feel the pit getting closer and I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. When it rains, it pours.

Candi: Its nothing Im not used to by now...in fact....its getting to the point with my immediate family (save my sis) that I am so fed up, I don't even expect them to tell me anything. The way I found out is calling everyone to wish them a happy thanksgiving...everyones answering machine came on...that was weird....I figured something was up so I just kept calling.

Ascot: Thanks for your thoughts...I feel pretty powerless in what I can do from 300 miles away. I love my grandma, but my sis thinks that she would be better off if they just let her go. Its a hard situation.

Fleur: I know you've been going through some crap with your fam. At least my moms the only one who is a JW. It makes going home not so bad, coz I get to see everyone else that doesnt give a crap about shunning.

Valis: Thanks for the flowers, theyre beautiful :)

Steph, Bona Dea, Big Tex: Thanks for your thoughts. They help me more than you can fathom.

Mouthy: Thank you so much for the prayer. I needed that. My best friend tells me all the time I should rely on Him more and let him take my yoke, because He doesn't expect me to carry it all alone. Im crying just sitting here writing this.

Life just gets too much for me sometimes.

Melba

• mouthy
    mouthy

Melba (((HUG))) dont cry!!! Lift your chin up. Were all pulling for you one way or the other Good thoughts, prayers, & hoping it turns out the way you want. But do keep in mind all the things we pray for dont always turn out the way WE want.... But down the road we understand why....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit