R. FRANZ UNWITTINGLY TELLS THE TRUTH

by Yadirf 16 Replies latest jw friends

• cornish
    cornish

I wont waste my time on someone commited to idolitorous worship of a religious system,you justify a religion keeping molesters from exposure and public justice,how sad the witness closed judicial system rather than prooving a sucess has failed so many innocent children,many who have eventually left the Watchtower because they have realised that they were not failed by Jehovah but by a man made religion. These people who have learnt from their own bitter experience are among the ones whom you arrogantly label apostate.

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Yadirf,

Denominations such as Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists are pretty much on par with the JWs in the way they strive to "separate" themselves from the "world". Just like JWs, they claim that this feature identifies them as the only ones with the "truth".
    Same shit - different pile.

Jigrigger

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hmmmmm, Yadrif, I guess you reply is typical as well for somoeone that has been brainwashed to say that the only way is the Watchtower way.

Daniel didn't STRIVE to achieve the post he was assigned to, he was appointed to it due to the respect that he gained for his God-given ability to interpret the kings dream.

Well would it be ok for one of Jehovahs witnesses to become the trusted advisor for G. Bush and advise him on political and world affairs? No! I think even if it were involving his dreams it would still be no.

I think that Amazing was only making you, well trying to make you understand, that the Jehovahs witnesses are not just seperating themselves from the world of false religion (their opinion of false religion) but are even going to a point of covering up unlawful actions on the part of members of the congragation.

The real problem is the programing that you have been convinced of, and are not allowed to view anything against the WTS or JW's. I wonder what they are afraid of, The truth perhaps. They tell everyone else to "examine your religion" but when it comes to examining the WTS that is apostacy. Perhaps with an open mind you should some day take a look, If after you look, you could still say they are lies ya know.

No on to this

You silly apostate...............How silly can an apostate get anyway?

Do you even know what an apostate is? It is not only someone that leaves the WTS. It is someone that changes his/her belief a turn about in a belief. It can even be compared to a member of the Democratic (political) party, switching to the Republican party. So unless you were raised in the WTS religion you are yourself an apostate, and someone that was never one of JW's and objects to the teachings is not apostate. But yes if someone leaves the JW's would be apostate, but it does not make them wrong and an apostate is not a nasty word as you seem to feel it is. because it is very likely if you yourself are not an apostate, when you go to the KH you hang around many apostates.

seedy

• teejay
    teejay

Yadirf, I was going to make a point, but Jigrigger beat me to it. Is the fact that jws are spread out but separate a defining characteristic of “god’s people” today? If so, several other religious communities qualify. Comments?

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

The Branch Davidians and the guys who thought that Halle-Bopp was gonna take em to heaven were insular...so your point being? exactly? (Not getting the reasoning)

BW

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Kent - Bravo - I think you're photo is one of the best peek shots to make it out of Bethel. (you know this joke was first carved on budhist temples around the time the baby jesus took his first smell-free dump to show the disgust younger budhists felt for their governing body.) .. time moves on but human nature doesn't change much it seems.

.. now take your head out brother Adams and give me a go!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

Quite strange topic, and I do like Amazing comment:

"Also, the Jews got involved in the politics of Babylon and Syria during captivity and after. Esther even married 'out of the truth to an unbeliever'. Daniel served as a political Administrator 3rd in line from the King in power and authority."

I do think that you cannot compare the two.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit