Bethel's feeling the heat!

by ozziepost 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

45 degrees!!!! A trifle warm, don't ya think? More to come tomorrow but right now at around 8pm it's 38 derees at Bethel. - and it's meeting night. All those suits!!!!!!

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I pity you Ozzie! Here we had the same dire forecasts, but the temp only got up to a hot, but bearable, 32-34 degrees. Man, you should think of joining us down here on the coast - those highlands of yours are just too hot and too cold! Here, it's juuuuuuust right.

Stephanus, of the Goldilocks Class

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You're right, Steph!

Mrs Ozzie and I made a quick trip to the coast in the arvo and it was a beautifully breezy, hot day - then we went back to the highlands and struth mate, you coula cut the air with a knife. Was it hot or what??!!

Methinks we should move to the coast. But then we'd wbe too far away from the action, eh?

Cheers mate, Ozzie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ozzie:

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

Suddenly your wee saying is put in context!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LT:

You're so right!

I was surprised to see how many men around the city were dressed in shorts today - I wish I had been!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ok here we go! the second day of it. Even with aircon my fingers are dripping over the keyboard.

Think how those letters to BOE will be effected!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well its bloddy freezing here in the Midwest

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

well its bloddy freezing here in the Midwest

stillajwexelder

Re: Bethel's feeling the heat!
    Post 3461 of 3461
    since 25-Feb-03

44 y 6 m

What's that then - midwestern Zimbabwe????

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Reverse position today, Ozzie. Here, it's currently 37 degrees, whereas you are on about 33. We've got a bit of a breeze, though, so it's not totally unbearable...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

33??? Dunno about that - it sure feels wet and drippy over my keyboard. Guess I need to get out into the highlands air, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit