by Sunnygal41 23 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wanders back into thread...
    "And another thing..."
    Wanders back out, aimlessly...

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! LT *LOL*...matey...one thing I hate is having to part ways with excellent people after such awesome experiences. Cheers mate!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Whateva" class

• gumby
  • Valis
    Valis

I really hate green bastards who forget to turn in their time cards..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Chronos" class

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    District Overbeer of the "Whateva" class

~Slaps Valis with large halibut~ (I couldn't find a kipper)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    "Whatever" has to be one of the most dismissive replies ever - I'll personally find a kipper and slap the person around the mouth with it, when I'm told that.

Ruh Roh! (Sunny cringes cuz she's done that before)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Methinks that Gumbaby is feeling sorry for himself a bit too much..............LOL...........I'm almost 50 too, and I have alot of the symptoms you describe..........except the jock itch and the yellow toenails part.................hey, I have a bright idea.................want me to come out and squeeze your nutsack a couple of times............maybe that would make you feel better?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(wanders back into the thread to give Valis a high five..............RASTAMAN!!!...........then shuffles back out, painfully stubbing her toe on a pair of false teeth that Gumby left behind..................)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(shuffles back in and picks teeth up again..........something looked funny about them..............UHHUH!!!...........that green bastard has been buying wax vampire teeth again.......makes a mental note to talk to that GUMGOOFBALL when she sees him again.........and almost walks into a wall as she shuffles out of the thread)

• teejay
    teejay

People who make assumptions about what I'm saying without really hearing me.

People who say, "I don't know," when you ask their opinion.

Know-it-alls.

People who are never wrong.

Stupid people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit