Things that you hate.............

by Sunnygal41 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I just recently received an email from a friend who I have been trying to get to know over the internet who informed me after a stray comment/question I made that they were ending the friendship, and not to even bother emailing any type of response back to them, as it would be deleted without being read. Don't you just hate when people do that? It's like they've morally tried and condemned you without you being able to defend yourself..........I'm furious, of course, but, hey if the person won't even listen to me, what can I do? Not a thing.

So, tell me, what do YOU hate? What are some things that have happened to you that absolutely drive you nuts in your communications with other people...whether face to face or over the internet or on the phone?

Terri

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i HATE for other people to attempt to finish my sentences.

if i got something to say let me SAY IT. dont presume to know what i'm going to say.

• gumby
    gumby
    So, tell me, what do YOU hate? What are some things that have happened to you

It's to where.....

It's harder to pee,

I can't hear good,

I can't see good,

I hate jock itch,

Yellow toenails are a pain in the ass,

I trip more and bump my head more,

I forget stuff,

It takes me way longer to do stuff than it did.

As for the internet and this site.....it bugs when I answered a question for someone.....then a whole bunch of wrong stuff is said, and way down the thread people are still tryin to answer the damn question when I already answered the damn thing.

Oh....I hate getting more prickish with old age too.( see that little man right there.......he just pooped his pants cuz he's standin real funny)

*hates the thought of getting real old and pooping his own pants*

Gumbyhalfacenturian

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Wow! That is a good one! My job involves phone work with elderly people and sometimes they take forever to say what they want to say, one lady especially who stutters, and I realize that she needs to be able to say it without me jumping in to finish it for her.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Things that you hate.............

About friends (supposed friends ?) ... Well they do whatever they want, I just wonder why the majority are quick to tell that you are a friend and seems to forget as quick what it means exactly (but were and are always there for the fun or when its time to take = very friendly ...)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Whatever" has to be one of the most dismissive replies ever - I'll personally find a kipper and slap the person around the mouth with it, when I'm told that.

Interrupting setences before they're finished with "uhuh, uhuh...", as if to speed them along to their conclusion (or maybe it's just badly taught "active listening"), is another. It makes me feel like saying "well if you're so sure you know the punchline to this sentence, I'll just leave it hanging then, ok?".

Oh, and I hate it when I forget stuff - a rapidly increasing feature of my life, especially in regard to names!
    If I've forgotten your name, then I apologise in advance.
    Who are you again???

• Valis
    Valis
    Oh, and I hate it when I forget stuff

is wot appens when a bruva gets knackered behind da Caost Guard station too often.

Sincerely,

District OverStella

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Who are you again?
    Are you following me?
    I'm calling the police, leave me alone!!!!

LT, Scottish Underbeer.

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! If youz didn't leave your juice box and milk carton layin about ya bloody party animal!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now, now, you just know they were there already. It was the beer can that I left outside.
    I must have been out of my box, coz it was still half full!
    That was that attention deficit again. I forgot where I had put it, and by the time I got in the tent I forgot I had a can, and by the time I got in my sleeping bag I started wondering who that hairy critter was in the tent with me, staring with those mischevious eyes...

Me, paranoid? Never!

Who are you again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit