SCORE = 11 US, 8 THEM

by bikerchic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't have the foggiest notion. A couple years ago I knew one sister-in-law and two nephews hat split and there were rumblings but not enough contact to ever know. Haven't talked directly to any immediate family for years. Life is too interesting and fun to waste time on them.

carm

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Immediate family: 3 out (including me), 1 half-in, 1 in (but it's Mom, and she's a juggernaut).

Including aunts, uncles and cousins: 11 out, 3 half-in, 3 in.

Actually, that makes me feel pretty good. The only drawback is that the 3 who are in are very vocal, judgmental, and manipulative. But I have hope.

Jankyn

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow! I gotta say that it is no real surprise that more are leaving than staying, but seeing the facts and figures as you all have posted from your personal families is really insightful. I hope the WTS sees this and as JH said:

"for many are called, but few are chosen."

LOL, yeah they have their own spin on that scripture don't they!

Zev one thing man maybe you should turn the lights back on so they can see the door eh?

Yeah! We're winning!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    In defense to this, the JW's will say....

"for many are called, but few are chosen."

I prefer the saying "Many are cold, but a few are frozen".....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

1 us, 0 them. The JW trend in my family started and ended with me. LOL

• FMZ
    FMZ

2 out, 4 in for us.

FMZ

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ BrendaCoultier:

"Many are cold, but a few are frozen".....

Way cool reversion of that scripture!

Dan you are da'man! he,hee I just had to say that!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Myself and my 2 sons are out. I have a 3 neices and nephews that are out but my mom, dad and 1 brother and 2 sisters are still in. My ex's is still holding on but all the rest of her family are out. Funny because I can recall as it was yesterday my ex father in law preaching to me about the 1914 generation and how this system's end is sooooooo close.....

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit