Dec KM

by mann377 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

The last time I posted this the doc. was to small, so I enlarged it. See if this can be read.

• Been there
    Been there

I could read it fine. Thanks.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Interesting theme - "Godly Obedience". The r&f just cannot get enough of being obedient!

• kj
    kj

Much better! Thanks.

kj

• VM44
    VM44

Thanks for posting that mann377,

I notieced the article refers to some boxes, "How You Can Support the Rooming Arrangements," and "What is the Best Way to Reserve a Hotel Room." Would it be easy to post those boxes as well?

I want to see what is said, as it sounds almost like a checklst of sorts!

This going to only "approved" hotels appears to have become a great deal to the Watchtower, particularly in the last 10 or so years.

A few decades ago, they did not make such a big deal about it.

Now, they want to micromanage everthing everyone does.

--VM44

P.S. People attending the conventions have more to do with keeping the Watchtower Organization going rather than serving God. Of course, to those writing the articles, Watchtower and Jehovahs are the same!

• minimus
    minimus

The rest of the article brings out how we can be obedient to Jehovah. Explicit instructions are given as to how to form a line in the bathrooms, how to listen attentively while in those lines, how to use toilet paper effectively and how to wipe yourself so that you can remain "clean and spotless" before Jehovah and our brothers and sisters.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I just looooooooooooove "congregated thongs". The more thongs, the merrier... er... .. never mind!

Country Blush Girl

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    This going to only "approved" hotels appears to have become a great deal to the Watchtower, particularly in the last 10 or so years.

It has been a big deal. Actually a few years back, the last assembly I went to at Hamilton's Copps Collisium, maybe 5 years ago they made a special announcement for any elders or MS who stayed at a certain hotel (one not on the approved list) to go to a special meeting. This previously was an approved hotel, but the hotel took the stand that the JW's are going to stay there anyway and they'll sell out that weekend regardless of the JW convention, so why lower the rates? The hotel was right and made the Hotel Committee look like a bunch of asses.

Kwin

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Don't you know that they get a monetary kick-back for booking these rooms? Follow the money trail!!!

That's why it is so important and they have 6 million people convinced it is for their benefit. How could we have all been so duped for so long?

Swalker

• JH
    JH
    The rest of the article brings out how we can be obedient to Jehovah

You mean like master and slave...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit