Exodus into Canada: American Liberals Sneaking Across Border

by SixofNine 29 Replies latest social current

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*thwacks Gumbodybag*

No, just looking at all the options out there. I'll bring more bags later

And he's a yellow lab

Yay, Sally's coming too !! Yes, Uzzah- a bigger house would probably be good. And, can Sally and I have a maid? And a little bell to use when we want to summon call ya?

Oh, and lots of drinks !!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

XW,

Can I bring my dog Uzzah?

You have a dog named Uzzah! What a coincidence. What happens when you shout "Uzzah, get Uzzah's breakfast?

Best regards - HS

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO HS !! It's amazing the trouble one can cause with a slip in punctuation

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Six,

Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers. If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, We get suspicious about their age," an official said.

lol....very droll. Thank you.

Best regards - Lawrence

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

Seriously though...I live very close to the US border. This is also a popular (but still underdeveloped) recreational area. Add in the difference in the dollar--not as good for the Americans as it used to be but still in their favour--and cheap real estate in this area....we have seen a huge number of US citizens buy property up here and just come and go throughout the year. Ski season is starting and they are all rolling in (actually lots of Australians too so it isn't just about Bush lol)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm another Canadian who is accepting applications from qualified American females. Applications can be sent to me via PM. Requirements include but are not limited to:

1. Must be young and hot looking.

2. Must find a job.

3. Must make more money than me.

4. Must contribute to my retirement savings plan.

5. Must clean up after me.

Walter

• binadub
    binadub

Six:

This was absolutely priceless. Thanks for a laugh. Very excellent, creative, presentation of the issue. I hope you don't mind if I quote it. It's an absolutely save.

~Bin

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

bin, I wish I could take credit for it... the only part of it that I wrote was the author's name, "Barnett Fief" (I found it on another db posted as "author unknown", though I suspect the poster may have written it).

Humorously, the person who posted it on the other db took some small amount of crap for posting it, as that discussion board is geared towards democrats. lol, maybe we have lost our sense of humor!

• heathen
    heathen

I think hearing Rush Limbaugh on a loud speaker is enough to keep me away .LOL I still think G. Bush is the anti christ tho so maybe I will consider south america where he is hated . I am an anarchist so south america is where the scene really is as far as I'm concerned .

• Simon
    Simon
    Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR.

For the love of humanity ... this must be stopped. Those poor people ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit