w0000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by doodle-v 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kat2u
    kat2u

Way to go Doodle!!!!!

Have a Awesome celebration

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This is awesome news, Doodle............I'm glad it happened for you!! It's nice to hear that someone out there is being recognized and compensated for their work......so many of us go to work for slave wages............making just enough to get by or having to work two jobs to make ends meet...............A year ago, I was making the big bucks but was not a happy person..........today I work for $7/hr less and am much happier.........it would be nice to have both things together in a job someday soon...........

Terri

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Doodle))) that is soooooo awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Here's one for you . When we get together we can officially "toast" your new job!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• gumby
    gumby
    I can actually say that my salary has doubled since leaving the dubs. I?m so happy!

Jesus Doodle......git a hold of yerself! Think about this honey. Could you not be using your time more wisely in your service to Jehovah by keeping the lower paying job? Is money more important to you than seeking spiritual treasures? What will you gain when this system will soon ends anyway? What if you find this high paying job will bring you into circumstances that jeapardize your spirituality?

Hey......ya wet spot lover......did I sound like an old lady died in the wool dub?

Congradulations to you Doodle!!!! See, Satan isnt behind stuff ! As soon as you make the big bucks.....how's about buyin me sumthin real nice?

Gumby

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Could you not be using your time more wisely in your service to Jehovah by keeing then lower paying job? Is monney more important to you than seeking spiritual treasures? What will you gain when this system will soon ends anyway? What if you find this high paying job will bring you into circumstances that jeapardize your spirituality?

Congradulations to you Doodle!!!! See, Satan isnt behind stuff ! As soon as you make the big bucks.....how's about buyin me sumthin real nice?

Thanks hon, You bet!

-Doodle-V

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Congratulations!!! Less weekends you have to work means you'll host more parties, right? W00t!!!

• rune
    rune

sweet! nice one congrats

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats to ya DoodleV!

That is really good news! I hope your new job turns out to be better than you expected and I'm really glad you didn't sell yourself short on the salary.

• shamus
    shamus

Really?

I think that window washing is much more fun, and you can put kingdumb interests first. Also, there's great janitorial contracts that can be had where you can make $30.00 per hour, although you only work 1.5 hours per night at 3:00 A.M.

Just think of what you're missing.... and be happy!

• avishai
    avishai

Make sure and take time for Burning man, DAMMIT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit