What would you do?

by frittin 16 Replies latest social relationships

• frittin
    frittin

Yes, I am telling everything.

• wizedup
    wizedup

I know a similar experience. Tapes do no good. Even if they recognized the voice themselves. Knew someone who did the same thing. Elders wouldn't listen and told the husband, " We don't want to hear the good sister curse."

Something to think about: Why give control of your life to men who can't get involved in personal affairs, and can't even solve their own problems? They turn a deaf ear to any evidence because when marriages break up it reflects on their "shepherding". The longer they can keep you together, the better they look. No regard for YOU whatsoever.

Grap your hat and run while you can salvage your children.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Frittin, welcome to the JWD forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Delete from your concerns anything the local body of elders might say, think or do about the situation with your wife. You've heard her confession, and you KNOW what's been going on. The elders cannot possibly have any positive input or affect on the situation.

See an attorney....post haste! Your future happiness/peace of mind and that of your children depends on what YOU do to handle this matter, not the elders. The elders are not living in your situation, nor with your wife in this situation, so their voice doesn't count. Yours does.

Frannie

• Maverick
    Maverick

Buy an aluminum baseball bat and put it in the trunk of your car, visit these guys who had your wife late at night when they are walking up their walkways after hitting the local bar, and get them real acquainted with the sound of that bat bouncing off their wrists, knees, elbows and shoulders....you get the idea. Then everytime you think of what a dirt-bag your wife is, ping the bat with your finger....it's great therapy!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Buy an aluminum baseball bat and put it in the trunk of your car, visit these guys who had your wife late at night when they are walking up their walkways after hitting the local bar, and get them real acquainted with the sound of that bat bouncing off their wrists, knees, elbows and shoulders....you get the idea. Then everytime you think of what a dirt-bag your wife is, ping the bat with your finger....it's great therapy

Your joking right?

M'

• Flash
    Flash

What would I do? Divorce her like your doing. You may suffer injustice from the "You have no proof" Elders, just stand by what you know to be true and take comfort in knowing that God knows the truth about the matter, the Elders and the Organization don't matter.

Best Wishes ~ Flash

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Like Flash and others have said, you know the truth, go with your heart and what will be the best for you from now on out. You may suffer the injustice of the WT, the elders, the wife, etc. and it may be hell to go thru what you are about to go thru. But really,, in the end, if you stand your ground, stand for what you believe you will come out with your dignity and your self respect, that is something that your wife didnt give you, so now it is time to be selfish ( in a good way in my opinion...). In situations like this sometimes it can take years to see any postive things in this, but I think things like this will make your stronger, ..... for what ????? I am not so sure, but I hope the best for you.....hang in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit