Where were you last night....!!!!!!

by Gill 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

What happened to JWD forum last night?!

Anyway, I managed to find another way of entertaining myself and stumbled across the official JW discussion site. Has anyone else visited this?

Talk about mind control! What's with the editing of the posts? What's with the NO APOSTATES!?!

All Apostates will be shot, chewed up and spat out on sight!!!!

If I ever doubted that the JW's were a mind control cult it put me right last night!

All apostates vill be strung up vid piano vire!!!! Heil the organization!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i was watching cbs comedies.. didnt notice any down time..

whats the link? i never heard of an "official" jw message board

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Candidlynuts,

the link for this site is www.e-watchman.com

The sites name is Watchman for Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society.

If you want to join you need your birth certificate, medical records, criminal history and reveal all distinguishing features and tatoos which must be shown on web-cam and a blood test will be required and submission to full mental and physical examination.

O.kay, I'm joking but you'll get the gist when you get on the site.

Good luck

Gill

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I would be careful about critisizing e-watchman. He considers himself the faithful and discreet slave.

• blondie
    blondie

There is no discussion site approved by the WTS.

There are though several JW sites that operate under the wire. When the WTS finds out who operates them, they have shut them down and individuals have been "encouraged" to withdraw when the elders find out with threats of losing their "privileges." That is part of the reason why these DBs are made up by women.

Many of the administrators became inactive or "apostate."

Blondie

• Gill
    Gill

Thanks Blondie. I should have known that 'The Paradise Cafe' sounded too good to be true!

However, if it's not under any direct or indirect WTS supervision what's with the strict editing policy and scrutiny for joining?

I am seriously surprised that anyone would even bother posting on the site considering the fact that the administrators say that what is posted is subject to editing. What's the point?

I was surprised also to see that they were 'discussing' the NGO, sex abuse and other scandals!

So what's going on there?

I know for a fact that my family know NOTHING about the NGO UN issue and think that I've invented it.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I just went over to Paradise Cafe db and yanno what? It looks like E-watchman simply wants the same control over "his" people there as the WT-BATS has over its members.....they can post (have comments or questions) only if they're "approved" by him. Sound familiar?

I say this, acknowledging that E-watchman has indicated on the PC db that UN NGO and sexual abuse and 1914 issues ARE up for discussion.....Do you think he's started his own version of JW's?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oh...i've read over there some..it wasnt busy enough. i like it here bettah!

• jaredg
    jaredg

WAHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHH

those people over at paradise cafe need to face the music and stop acting like such victims. they haven't had control over their own lives for so long that they have forgotten how to do so. it really is very sad.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    There are though several JW sites that operate under the wire. When the WTS finds out who operates them, they have shut them down and individuals have been "encouraged" to withdraw when the elders find out with threats of losing their "privileges." That is part of the reason why these DBs are made up by women.

Hah...The women aren't safe either. I heard from a confidential source that ANY WOMAN caught operating one of these sites would have her kingdom hall cleaning and bathroom scrubbing"privileges" taken away from her. LET THIS BE A WARNING !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit