Orangefatcat is alive and kicking!!

by orangefatcat 14 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hello everyone,

I haven't been in here a long while, due to illness. I still am quite sick and I needed to let all of you know that I think of you all everyday and hope you haven't forgotten me.

It is like my morning caffeine, I need it need it need it.

With the holidays here for the American Thanksgiving and next, Christmas , my most favourite time of the year. I am trying to get my Chrirtmas Cards out. If I forgot you last year I am sorry, be kind if you want a card from me just send me a message. I would love to add you to my yearly list.

I see there are a lot of new ones here and of course I hope that I can catch up with alot of reading. I am still not doing good and at this time wishing I had a lap top so I can do my work but I guess, I am hoping some one will give me one for Christmas Haha..

Well dear ones please keep in touch. with me even by regualr mail or phone numbers. I believe that Scully can provide that with those who want it. I give Scully permisssion to give it at her discretion.

Well I love all of you

Orangefatcat

• wednesday
    wednesday

OFC glad to see u positng again. One of the last things I remember telling u was about the altovis for energy. I have found something else, called NADH. Brand name ENADA. type it in a search engine and many places will come up that sell it. Or if u are able, probably u may find it a local health food store. It is wonderful to increase energy, and a natural substance. It has helped me alot and does not contain caffeine.

take care.

weds

• freedom96
    freedom96

Wish you the very best! Hope you feel better soon!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wednesday, and Freedom, thanks, Yes I now vaugely recall you mention altovis. But because I have been in bed for month I forgot about it completely. Yesterday when I saw my doctor he said he had never seen me so ill in the 20 years he's been my doctor. I am hoping that I will soon be in the hospital for hip surgery. But then that could take a year and I am unable to walk any more at present.

I haven't even got to go an look for Christmas things yet. But I appreciate that reminder and will indeed check it out.

Love the CAT

meowwwwwwwww

• jgnat
    jgnat

Nice to see you back! I am sorry to hear you have not been well. Here's a little gift for you (I hope the art site doesn't block it!)

Buy Fat Orange Cat at Art.com

http://www.best-cat-art.com/fat-cat-pictures.html

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Glad to see you back OFC. I was away for a while too. Sorry to hear you are having health problems. I hope you get to feeling better!!!

CC

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((OFC)))))

good to hear from you sorry to hear of your health problems

Hope you can figure out a way to have a portable laptop while you're recooperating. Missed ya

Joy

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Orangefatcat!! Great to hear from you finally! Missed you. So sorry to hear you're so ill and even stuck in bed, with surgery looming to boot, and recovery from that afterward to look forward to.

But I'll bet you'll face it all with good humor as usual. What a great gal. I too hope you get that laptop!

• missy04
    missy04

Orangefatcat,

I'm sorry to hear about the health problems you are dealing with. I'm sure it's really tough. I hope things get better for ya.

~Sarah

• Valis
    Valis

OFC indahouse!...bad kitty!!!!

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit