Canadians

by Defender 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Defender
    Defender

Looks like most of you are from around the big T. I used to live there before I moved to BC last year. I hope some of you can get together.

As for those from BC
    Orbison, I sent you a couple of emails few weeks ago...

There is another poster belbab He is from Vancouver Island.

Anyone else?

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Hello everyone!

I live in the Hamilton area...Usually make it to TO once a month or so...See ya

Regards

Wolfy

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Defender,

With most of the posters being from large centres, I feel kind of isolated up here in the Peace area of Alberta.

Hi Had Enough,

I have siblings in S.W. Ontario. One of them, who lives in the Goderich area, was able to attend the BRCI conference in Waterloo. She tells me that she ran into a couple of people she knows - said she had a great time...

Jigrigger

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am in Winnipeg but have met ex-Borg when I was in Montreal and last year on a trip in southern Ont

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I'm not from Vancouver, Toronto or even Montreal.....heck I'm not even from Canada....But what the hell????....I'd just like to say Hi!

• josephus
    josephus

im moving to toronto in september.

look for me playing chess on young street, beside sam the record man.

josephus

soon to be expatirish

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

regina, saskatchewan.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As stated before

Kingston, Ontario, Canada (Northeast Corner of Lake Ontario & where the St. Lawrence River starts).

hawk

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hey Josephus,

You play chess on Gould Street in Toronto? Great, maybe I'll run into you since I'm there once in a while, whether playing chess, or ice skating at the outdoor rink across from Ryerson!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I live 10 minutes from the Peace Bridge. Always ready and willing to come across for some entertainment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit