Jehovah Help Me Find My Keys!!! In Jesus Name Amen

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember as a JW asking Jehovah many time to find my keys so I wouldn't be late for field service or work. Sometimes I had to ask 2 or 3 time but it never failed. Jehovah always made sure I found those keys.

I've asked Jehovah to help me thread the eye of a very small needle (in jesus name of course) and sure enough with Jehovah's help I did it.

My wife used to ask for some good Bible studies like the ones you read about in the WT and Awake but he wasn't to good at granting her request which made her depressed and a little mad at Jehovah. Maybe that's why he didn't answer her prayer,, because Jehovah don't like it when you get mad at him and so he witholds his blessing,, I mean if he will wipe out the whole world of mankind because they are not worshipping him, or are not worshipping him the "exact" right way then I suppose if you even get a little mad at him,, there goes any possiblity of him answering your prayer even if they are in Jesus name.

I don't think Jehovah will answer any prayer for world peace because of the issues raised in the garden of Eden. Jehovah wants to show man that they must worship him "exactly" the way he says and that if they ignore him in anyway he will curse them and make a mess of everything they do. And so that is why prayers for finding keys and other little helpful things Jehovah will grant,, because these teach man to always look to him even the very little things in life. Jehovah doesn't want you to be independant so the real bad things like war and starvation Jehovah has not put an end to,, in order to teach us all to not put our trust in man in whom no salvation belongs,, and to keep praying to Him to find your keys.

• minimus
    minimus

Funny how as long as you said, "In Jesus' name, Amen".....everything was gonna work out and he'd get the message.

• JH
    JH

When Jehovah didn't anwer my prayers, I talked a little louder, incase he couldn't hear. If that didn't work I used a megaphone.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Funny how as long as you said, "In Jesus' name, Amen".....everything was gonna work out and he'd get the message.

Must be one of the annointed, otherwise, he would have had to say "Though the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society of New York Incorporated's name, Amen"

It's funny how the prayers that you can solve yourself are the ones that get answered, the ones that need no devine intervention.

My wife used to ask for some good Bible studies like the ones you read about in the WT and Awake but he wasn't to good at granting her request which made her depressed and a little mad at Jehovah.

Sad how the WTS depresses people by this. Tell you to pray to God for help getting a bible study, and when it doesn't get fulfilled, leave you feeling like it's due to a fault of your own.

Kwin

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Sad how the WTS depresses people by this. Tell you to pray to God for help getting a bible study, and when it doesn't get fulfilled, leave you feeling like it's due to a fault of your own.

So true. They ask you, "did you do this, or that"...."well maybe you should've tried harder yourself". It's always something. Don't they realize that pushes people away?

• one
    one

JH

megaphone? rude!

record it and send the tape or cd certified mail. C/O Jesus...

Lost keys? I found that the prayer is answered a lot quicker when i dont drink too much the previous night.

One day i spend hours looking for my keys, the were at the right place, just where i left it the previous night, ... inserted in the appropiate (ignition) slot.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

once before a meeting couldnt find keys.. gave up and decided to stay home.. 2 yr old kid of mine toddles up riding her lil buggy thing.. jumps up.. opens the seat and hands me the keys.. " i didnt wanna go to the keemhall tonight mommy"

good enough reason to stay home lol.. she got over it..she's now a pioneer.

• xochsi
    xochsi

Heavenly Father, Jehovah . . .

Any good parent knows that he/she is here to care for and meet the needs of their precious children, and there is nothing a decent parent would not do for their child. A good parent understands that a child is not here to meet their needs.

What an egotistical, selfish god the JW's have that would require such lowly and powerless humans to meet His needs and stroke His ego for thousands of years while suffering and dying one by one, thousands by thousands. Yes, I know, Jehovah, time for you is different, but still, as for me and the millions upon millions that came before me, even 50 years is a long freakin time to wait for relief. When's the last time you even so much as skinned your knee and had to deal with the pain?

Thanks for finding my car keys, Jehovah, but I'd much rather see you do right by your children, pay some back child support, take 'em to the park and play catch, kill a terrorist or two . . . I'd stop being the prodigal son/daughter and show you a little more respect.

F U very much, in Jesus name,

xochsi

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I asked Jehovah for a nice day tomorrow, plenty of sunshine and no rain,, I figure it worth a shot since he always helps me find my keys.

• missy04
    missy04

I had a sister tell me one time that when she came into the truth, demons used to steal her car keys from her house in the night so she couldn't go to work or feild service or a meeting in the morning. She said she used to find them in a nearby pasture.

I wondered..what causes someone to think they might find their car keys in a pasture and to go out looking for them there??

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit