Who did you arrive at JWD with?

by confusedjw 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't know candy, I was lurking back then and frankly the thought of posting was kind of intimidating.

It's kind of tough sometimes when I hang out with the grownups

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

When I first started posting I personally attacked XenaWarrior because we differed in opinion.

As I came across more of her posts, I realized that she is a really nice human being, and I am trying to learn how to respect people more...even if they have completely different beliefs.

Also, I've been very lucky to find one of my best friends (whyamihere a.k.a. Brooke) on this site from years ago when I was a JW. I thought I had lost her forever, but I am so happy to have found her.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Also,

Mulan is a very sweet person who made me feel very welcome here.

Candidlynuts made me laugh and want to be one of you guys

Also, Farkel stood out more than everybody I think. It's probably his avatar....where is that guy, anyway?

Minimus stands out, too. I love to read his posts.

Simon was very noticeable for obvious reasons. His political threads are what got me posting.

And Terry, of course with his deep thought soul searching posts everyday.

• SnackerBob
    SnackerBob

You know, for the life of me, I can't remember ANYONE who was here when I got here....

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

confused, you and FMZ and boa and Dan-O all seemed to show up in chat around the same time and it was so much fun while it lasted! Those were the days!

• Sally
    Sally

Don't know who I arrived with but Francois, LB, teejay, Matty, BluesBrother, Perry, Kenpodragon were around and posted some memorable info and thoughts. I wonder whatever happened to them.

Sally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit