Who did you arrive at JWD with?

by confusedjw 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

When I got here and actually started posting:

Sassy was new and nervous

FMZ had just showed up and became my Wingman

Boa and I were reading the same books

The poster formally known as ChevyNtats was just coming into her own.

Seeitallclearlynow was up and going and active in chat with us.

How about you - Who do you associate joining JWD with?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My wife (cruzanheart) joined the day before me (July 8, 2002)

onacruse and minimus joined the week before

Jesika joined around the time I did and jgnat joined a month after

Chris

• Valis
    Valis

Methuzelah? *LOL* Actually me and Xena signed up about the same time plus I guess the first people I ever met from the board like Megadude, Billygoat/Mosser, Xena/tyydyy, COMF, willowstreet. People like Mulan, slippy, LDH, LB , plmkrzy, Tina, joelbear and others had already been here a while.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kls
    kls

If i remember right it was Aztec, Dottie and WildFire. I am sure there was more and i am sorry if i forgot you but those stick in my mind. Not to put anyone down but Aztec was so sweet and caring when i first came here that i always remember her.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Simon I suppose, acually he registered me when testing the software, I made one post and then disappeared for about six months because I wasnt out yet and so wouldnt get involved in his dodgy website

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I lurked, trolled and was apologetic for awhile and then really made the transition. Thx to Maximus, SF, Hillary_Step, Mulan, LDH, JDUBLA, Simon, Ashitaka, Avishai, MadApostate, and especially AlanF & JanH fr their writing and research.

This forum has been a life saver and will always have my undying loyalty and gratitude!

• Emma
    Emma

I remember Nosferatu, Aztec, Nina, Farkel, Little Toe, Mouthy, Mulan. There were others, some of whom no longer post.

I was most interested in the indepth, doctrinal, scholarly stuff in the beginning. I still thought the wts may be right, and needed help in letting go of that.

Emma

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

shotgun joined a month after me.

Now he's got 3x as many posts as I do.

What a Chatty Cathy

alt

• shotgun
    shotgun
    Boa and I were reading the same books

But, do you read Playboy for the well written articles like Boa does?

And FMZ was your wingman...I can't think of anyone I would rather have sitting on the wing of an airplane than FMZ.

shotgun joined a month after me.

Now he's got 3x as many posts as I do.

What a Chatty Cathy

Winston if you continue to mock the Fakeful and oh so Discreet Slave Class you will be punished by the HOLY SPEAR-IT.

Besides was that a Jewish month? Or simply times, times and half a time.

BTW is that new linoleum on your floor or did you clean it?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    But, do you read Playboy for the well written articles like Boa does?

Boa and I are both frikkin intellectuals due to the hours of reading those articles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit