Hello and thankyou

by bagpuss 13 Replies latest jw friends

• bagpuss
    bagpuss

Hi, I,m new to this board,although I've been lurking around for some time now and just wanted to say a big thankyou to lots of you,who without realizing it have helped me alot as I get used to life as an ex jw. Its really good to know that others have had similar thoughts and feelings since leaving and that I'm not the only one who's had doubts or questioned the lack of love in an organization that feels it holds the monopoly on the stuff! It's great to know I'm normal!!! Thankyou all again.

• kls
    kls

Hi and welcome . Glad you decided to post and glad that this site and it's people have helped you.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Welcome, Bagpuss. Congratulations on not having to lurk any longer Great having you here.

Best wishes,

Ian

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Bagpuss

Glad you have decided to post and let us get to know you too

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hello and welcome to JWD bagpuss!

Glad you're out of the lurking class, feels great to find those who can really relate to what you've gone through with the B'org.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    It's great to know I'm normal!!!

Okay let's not jump to conclusions!

Glad you are here and out of the closet.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

Yes, this board is extremely helpful. There are a lot of very kind people here.

CodeBlue

• pudd
    pudd

Hi Bagpus

Welcome! It?s great to hear from you.

It?s only been 18 months since I left and I found this board about the same time. I too found it very helpful and a huge relief to know that I was ?normal? in the things I was feeling. (Actually I guess I am pushing it to say I am ?normal? in any sense lol but my feelings were normal at least!)

It is a very lonely, confusing time and I know for me it made such a difference knowing that others understood.

I hope you stick around and we get to know you better.

Best wishes

Pudd

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Confused, you beat me to the punch line about "normal."

WElcome, newcomer aka; former lurker.

granny

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here. Watch out for Valis... he pinches. Unless you like that sort of thing.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit