Deja Vu?

by heart2heart 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Do you ever experience "Deja Vu" - the feeling of having experienced the exact same moment before? Sometimes this happens to me - usually when it happens I can vaguely remember having a dream about it, and sometimes I can remember exactly what is going to happen next because the dream is so vivid (funny...when I remember the dream, I can remember thinking "this is going to happen...I remember this too..." deja vu of deja vu???). Does anyone know anything about deja vu or have any explanations? My Mum thinks you experience deja vu because you are reliving your life over and over until you get it right... any other ideas? (and don't tell me I'm possessed! lol)

• missy04
    missy04

I don't beleive in living more than one life, but I know I experience that deja vu feeling. It creeps me out a little bit, but more than that it interests me and I wrack my brain trying to figure out why I have the feeling. I always think it's kind of cool.

~Sarah

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sometimes I feel like I am ?remembering? a series of events that I am currently experiencing. The memory is just vague enough to prevent me from accurately recalling the next event to occur, which would allow me to change the outcome.

This usually lasts about five seconds or so and it goes away.

I have read where researchers have concluded that this is caused by a delay between ones sensing region of the brain and one's consciousness part of the brain. Basically they are not in sync, so you perceive the present as though it is the past.

• one
    one

Wait until the CIA debugs and release to the public (???) the brain recorder.

women will have no problem hooking up the elctrodes out of sight, i will wear a hat.

Then can in fraction of a secon rewind the recorder, play back and know exactly what the hell you were "thinking" while sleeping, 10 years ago, at that infamous public talk.

The reason we dont have clearly Deja Vu, is because brains have a defect, Adam you know, and blowed fuse in the right side of the brain ciircuit, until the brain surgeon (Jesus) come and fix it you have to live with it, not too bad if you have a good size cache memory..

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Missy04,

don't beleive in living more than one life,

neither do I - seems kind of against her Catholic faith too... thought that was weird.

Elsewhere,

I have read where researchers have concluded that this is caused by a delay between ones sensing region of the brain and one's consciousness part of the brain. Basically they are not in sync, so you perceive the present as though it is the past.

That makes a lot of sense to me - I've never thought of that before. A time delay between reality and your perception of time. I guess it is possible to literally have a "short fuse" in the brain..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

during labor with my 2nd child. " OH childbirth hurts"

during labor with my 3rd child " OH childbirth hurts"

during labor with my 4th child " OH childbirth hurts"

during making out with ex when he wanted to have unprotected sex " OH childbirth hurts"

de ja vu is a learning experience. lmao

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Sometimes I feel like I am ?remembering? a series of events that I am currently experiencing. The memory is just vague enough to prevent me from accurately recalling the next event to occur, which would allow me to change the outcome.

Else,

This happens to me ALL the time. Usually it happens when I'm talking to someone. It freaks me out to the point of completely stopping the conversation, forgetting what I was about to say, and making myself look like a moron.

Of course, I make myself look like a moron regularly, even when there's not a glitch in the matrix...

• missy04
    missy04

ROFL, Candidlynuts!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Yes, I have experienced Deja Vu...........and it is from a past dream.......

I sit there "feeling" like I am viewing a previously seen movie..........it is definitely a weird feeling.

CodeBlue

• shotgun
    shotgun

Did I already post?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit