NEW: Review of the circuit assembly. Darn!!!

by Doubtfully Yours 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Once an elder tried to coerce me into answering by calling on me. A brother? handed me a mic. I took it and said, "I didn't have my hand up." The elder says, "Answer anyways." I says "NO!" and gave the mic back to the brother?.

fabulous! I wish I was there to see that

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    The assembly events were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the best naps!

I had the best clothes there!

And I got new shoes!

Wow I guess I wasn't there for the right reasons!

Ha, Brooke. You rule.

I loved assemblies and conventions because we got to stay in a hotel and go swimming and see cute boys from all over the circuit! whoop de doo!

Also, my parents would pretend that they weren't cheap bastards by taking us out to dinner for a change!

Also, my parents would pretend that they weren't cheap bastards by "discreetly" dropping money in the deposit box while there were LOTS of people around.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Not only are Circuit Assemblies (2-day) and Special Assembly Days (1-day) programs a drool-inducing monotomy, the new "retention" program now features a pre-review issued in the August Kingdom Ministry (just before the new service-year and assembly programs).

The KM sports a section for each up-coming assembly with main points to be discussed so that you can identify them while taking brief notes.

Apostate tip: the August KMs are "assembly concentrate," save yourself a trip and the wasted time!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    The assembly events were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the best naps!

I had the best clothes there!

And I got new shoes!

Wow I guess I wasn't there for the right reasons!

Brooke

ROFLMAO! Thats hilarious, Its never about spiritual food or any of that nonsense, its about checkin out whos best dressed and tryin to look like you havent worn that outfit before. But taking a nap is truely a golden nugget, and to get away with it, is the best, then act like nothing happened. What a room full of clowns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit