Brummie

• Elsewhere
  • Brummie
    Brummie

BIDDERS WITH A ZERO FEEDBACK RATING ARE WELCOME

That is too funny Else!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Oh wow I just seen a piece of dog crap out side that looks like the virgin Mary, I better put that on Ebay. Then people wonder why religion is losing its credibility.

Will

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here's what the bidding is up to now, and still has 6 days to go!!! I don't know if ebay is set up for the bidding to go any higher...

US $99,999,999.00

Yeah, figures the item is in Ft. Lauderdale, looks suspiciously like a part of the sandwich that fell behind the stove at my old house down there.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Damn... I was going to bid, but I said I wouldn't go over $100 million. Too bad the next minimum bid is $99 over that. What a deal breaker.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Virgin Mary's Used Gum in Grilled Cheese!! LOOK & SEE!

That second joke auction is hilarious! Scroll down and see the questions from buyers...LOL!!

Q: What brand of gum do you believe it to be, and what leads you to believe that it was possibly chewed by Mary (since they didn't have DNA tests back then). Your response will help me decide how much to bid. Thanks.Answered on Nov-16-04
    alt A: I feel this MUST be the gum chewed by Mary herself for the simple reason that every image of a woman that appears spontaneously (whether it's in a grilled cheese sandwich, a dirty window, or a tree stump) is always the Virgin Mary, even if that image does look more like Bette Davis. Besides, who in their right mind would bid on an image of used gum from Bette Davis?
  • Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

That's awesome.

The steak one is funny, too, but the Q&A on the gum one is just a riot!

• codeblue
    codeblue

This is definitely a weird topic..........and no I am not going dumpster diving!!!!!!!!!! lol

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

The ebay search "Virgin Mary cheese" brings up 125 auctions! LOL!!!!!!

Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Shirt - OriginalItem number: 3941722006
    You are signed inEmail to a friend | Watch this item in My eBay
    alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit