Ebay: Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese

by drwtsn32 22 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

It's only 10 years old! Current bid is $5,100!

Link

• drwtsn32
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If she wants, I will throw away that old sandwich for $5.00

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Wait a minute, wait a minute! I think I see the Virgin Mary in my lunch, too! Ebay, here I come!

SNG

• bebu
    bebu

Which specific painting is that sandwich plagerizing?

bebu

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hmmm, I "smell" an opportunity here. The market is probably ripe right now for a frying pan/skillet that strategically chars an image of the Virgin Mary or Jesus into every pancake/omelet/tortilla cooked on it - sings:"I'm in the moneyyyyyyy!", "Ka-chinggggg!"

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Geez...bidding is now up to $16,200!

*goes dumpster diving*

• catchthis
    catchthis

What I could never figure out is, how on earth do people know what Mary even looked like?

I will give her this though - if that grilled cheese is really 10 years old and she didn't do anything to preserve it, I would be at a loss for words. I sure would like to see a reputable company step up to date this sandwich just to prove its age and to give a scientific reason for its preservation.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Mwahahahah, that's not Mary! Those people are being hoaxed here, she looks more like Greta Garbo! ...

• Valis
    Valis
    I sure would like to see a reputable company step up to date this sandwich just to prove its age and to give a scientific reason for its preservation

Velveeta?

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit