The Day Jehovah's Witnesses in Riverside California Blinked

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.
    it is a shame that the justice system is so out of calibration.

Apparently not nearly as far out of whack as "Jehovah's arrangement" which let the @#$%! off after a month or two.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Howard Kanehe was disfellowshipped in the early summer of 2002 for confessing to child molestation yet he was reinstated late summer of 2002 due to his great repentance

I agree with earlier statements.Im sure any decent Witness would have been disgusted about such a quick Re-instatement!

Some have been kicked out for years just for smoking a Ciggie or sleeping with theyre Fiance/ee!

But at least he got a good long Prison sentence.

In America,does 21 Years mean 21 Years?Over here that would probably be eventually halved for "good "behaviour.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Im sure any decent Witness would have been disgusted about such a quick Re-instatement

you forget a faithful witness believes that Jehovah's spirit guides the elders and if they reinstate, then it is Jehovah who has done it... and cannot be doubted without serious consequences.... dont you remember?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

you forget a faithful witness believes that Jehovah's spirit guides the elders and if they reinstate, then it is Jehovah who has done it... and cannot be doubted without serious consequences.... dont you remember?

Meanwhile...in the real world

• Soledad
    Soledad
    In America,does 21 Years mean 21 Years?Over here that would probably be eventually halved for "good "behaviour.

I think it depends on each state. NY law: convicted felons need only to serve 2/3rds of their actual sentence to become eligible for parole. Look at Joel Steinberg. That animal is out on the steets now after only 16 years.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks for the comments dudes and dudesses, (sp?)

Very appropriate comments!

Randy

• Mary
    Mary
    Instead four steadfast pedophile supporters from the local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses stood in court with bibles in hand and went on to describe what a great guy the pedophile really was in their opinion. The said he was generous, loving, kind, a good worker, a good father, and deserved mercy from the Judge

What morons.....I guess they're so blinded, that they really don't see how pathetic they look defending a pedophile in a court of law. It's not like this guy did a B&E and got caught.....he raped his own daughters for god's sake! To me, there's few crimes that are more disgusting than this.

In an apparent attempt to intimidate the court they stated that the molester had only made one mistake and God had forgiven him.

And they know that for sure eh? Jehovah came down right into the Second School and told them "hey, I forgave this scumbag for raping his daughters"?? Gimme a f*cking break...........I believe God's got a special place in Hell prepared for scumbags like this.

In so many words basically putting forth the thought, what right did the Judge have to overrule God?

LMAO!! An insane statment like that just goes to show how conditioned they are to their OWN authority. These elders believe they are the future "Princes in all the Earth" and that whatever they bind on earth is bound in heaven.........can you imagine a world where these bozos actually did rule??? Did they really, honestly believe that the judge could be intimidated by the likes of them???

Apparently the Judge was not intimidated or impressed by Jehovah's Witnesses defense and faith in a man that molested his daughters on numerous occasions. The Judge gave him the maximum sentence of twenty one years.

Thank god our "worldly" courts take pedophilia seriously, unlike the morons within the religion.

Elsewhere said: Yup... by what I hear child molesters get "special" treatment from the other inmates.

'Specially in Texas....my sister's old boyfriend got caught selling drugs years ago and he did 8 years in a Texas prison......guess he couldn't walk too good by the time he got out.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit