Hi, I'm new too.

by KBelly 32 Replies latest jw friends

• KBelly
    KBelly

Hi guys. Always great to hear from people who know where you're coming from. I was raised a JW since 2 years old. Starting having doubts in 6th grade, got baptized in 8th grade, talked to elders about my "nagging doubts" a few times during high school. Was quite lonely since I was outwardly pioneering, being miss perfect, while inwardly so confused and distraught. Went ahead and stayed a witness the first year or two of college, living at home, etc. Then I found a good excuse to move to another city and viola! I'm out. So I drifted. My little sister was df'd and mom and older sister are still in.

I love to read all your experiences, it's amazing how many of us were going through the same thing, thinking we were the only weird one in the organization who doesn't agree with everything. Anyone from Florida? Would love to meet up with old friends.

KBelly

• kls
    kls

Hello and welcome . I know there are a few from Florida!

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome!

• Confucious
    Confucious

KBelly,

Welcome.

One thing I learned about being here... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Con

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Welcome to the group! I have been here for not very long, and it is a continual help for all people.

Heres a link that might help you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

• missy04
    missy04

Welcome, Kbelly!!

~Sarah

• ld
    ld

As long as I been around the Witnesses they've always taught from the bible do you mean you doubt the bible or just because we fail to live by the bible we now prefer to blame a people for ungodly conduct Im dfped now but dont feel this way

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome to the board , great to have ya!!!!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Welcome, Kbelly!

And Welcome ld!

• bem
    bem

Welcome to the board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit