Celtics PHOTOS Grand Canyon & Arizona - (Sort of Completed now)

by bisous 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Great pictures, Celtic, must have been pretty cold at the canyon this time of year, I see you were bundled up for it. Will you two be in Seattle for the after Christmas Apostabest?

Sherry

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mark,

Beautiful photographs.

I have to say though, that considering the abuse that you heaped on the owner of this Board some while ago, you have some neck in now expecting him to host your vacation photographs, and this through another persons account.

I would have thought an apology would have been in order first.

HS

• bisous
    bisous

blah blah blahhhhhhh lighten up, photos were for the likes of dear Granny Graces benefit and others that like seeing them.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Wow gorge-ous pictures....just spectacular. Thanks for sharing those.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mark,

I am light and I am very up.

blah blah blahhhhhhh lighten up, photos were for the likes of dear Granny Graces benefit and others that like seeing them.
    Face it Mark, you are a hypocrite. HS
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

awesome -simply awesome

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Cool ... they ring my bells The GCanyon is majestic !
    As usual I didn't take pics but my head is full of pics

• Princess
    Princess

Those were just amazing Mark, thanks for sharing! I hope you keep posting them here since there are so many people who want to see them and this is the only way we can.

That would be great if Pleasuredome came along with you. We'll whip up a party or something!

Anyone in Seattle area want to get together next weekend when Mark's around?

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit