Welcome my sister to JWD!

by MelbaToast 32 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Welcome Melba Toast sister. Bout time we get some new peps in here .

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, jb....you have a great sister.

There is a wide range of subjects here. Another thing, there is always someone here who understands where you've been.

Welcome, blondie

• gumby
    gumby
    Hey, jb....you have a great sister.

Erm...a...blondie......jb is a newbie but not Melbas sister

Welcome Melbas sister, soon as your done smackin the computor around and get it situated...we look forward to hearing from you.

Gumby

• bem
    bem

Be glad when you get here Melbas sister! am anticipating your arrival.

• Special K
    Special K

Well, she isn't here yet so they must still be getting gubbily-gook on their computer screen.

When you do get here, Melba Toasts sister... a great big hello to you..

and welcome

Special K

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

She is busy at home with a little one also, her son is 2. She was having some difficulties earlier, but with the help from Happy Guy, she can log in and has looked at a few threads.

She also was suprised at the support of her thread alread, especially confusious' and his flirting. BTW, according to her yes she is hot :).

Helpful hints to a newbie would help her, also maybe some threads that you find especially enlightening. She has not done any research on JW and is very suprised when I throw in tidbits that she has never heard of before. Plus like Xandria said, I hope this will bring us closer together like her sis...that would be great.

I don't know how much closer we could get, tho. We already talk all the time !!!

Melba of the "I swear my sister is not imaginary" class

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Welcome French Toast!!!

I hope you're not scared of apostates. We're just regular people. I know I definitely have enjoyed more intellectually and spiritually enlightening discussions here than anywhere else. No comparison to the 4th grade level, run on sentences, twisted logic of the WTBTS.

I would highly recommend that you check out the "best of" topics. I guarantee you will be glued to your computer screen for hours.....just be sure to take breaks to feed your kids!

Again....WELCOME!!!!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

C'mon out and play!!! We won't bite! (twice)

Kwin

• IT Support
    IT Support

Melba Toast,

Helpful hints to a newbie would help her

Newbies! Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask is the thread you want.

Regards,

Ken

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Melba's sister !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit