Mecurious?
    It didn't seem to hurt O.J.

OJ was innocent!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Finally a smart jury!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

The thing that made me think he did it was he talked about his wife in the past tense like she was no longer alive when she first went missing. Laci was this, Laci was that.... He knew she wasn't coming back. He even tried to sell their house w/out her. He sold her car too. All before she was found.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Wow, some justice in the world! After the election, I thought there was none left. Hehehe!

• teejay
    teejay

O.J. was a Hall of Fame NFL running back. Then a pitchman for Hertz. Then an actor. I can understand America's fascination with his murder trial.

Who the hell is Scott Peterson? Why the thousands of hours on 8 different networks devoted to his trial? What was so special about his case that warranted all the attention. I never got it.

• avishai
    avishai
    That's what got me too!!! If you're NOT guilty, why are you running???

Well, because our justice system sucks? Just because 12 people say you're guilty does'nt necessarily mena you are.

That being said, it's pretty obvious he's guilty. Fry him.

Who the hell is Scott Peterson? Why the thousands of hours on 8 different networks devoted to his trial? What was so special about his case that warranted all the attention. I never got it.
    Because he and his wife were attractive and upper middle class. Period.
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    It didn't seem to hurt O.J.

OJ had better lawyers.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Because he and his wife were attractive and upper middle class. Period.

I disagree. The thing about this couple that personally interested me, was that they were just any other couple that I might be friends with: fairly newly married, very in-love (or say the friends), expecting their first child, solid careers under their belts, loved to entertain their friends. After watching those videos of her as a teenager, I thought: OMG, that could have been me or any girl friend of mine. A happy and good life and boom - the one person you trust more than anyone in the world offs you. ANY story of a young pregnant woman going missing is going to hit headlines when it's that big of a deal...especially when the murderer MAKES it a big deal by making a public plea for his wife to come home.

• avishai
    avishai

Billygoat, I agree with your point somewhat. BUT.......there are hundreds of cases just like theirs every year, they appear to be in love, etc. Do you know what one of the main causes of death for a pregnant woman is? Murder by the father of the child.

• Realist
    Realist

anyone know what his motiv was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit