Thank You, Everyone!

by Physio 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Physio
    Physio

Hi,

As you know, I don't come here very often as Ian (Dansk) is the more chatty one

I'd just like to say THANK YOU for all your encouraging messages, prayers and distant healing since Ian became unwell. I have shared his tears, fears and joys during this roller-coaster ride. Without your loving help it would undoubtedly have been more difficult. I know Ian derives great strength from your being there for him. I do, too!

I would especially like to thank Grace (Mouthy) for starting the thread that alerted everyone to Ian's condition; to Marilyn (Mulan) for organising the regular Tuesday evening healing/prayer sessions (which Ian gets in bed to receive without fail); to LT (Ross) for suggesting the monthly special Tuesday sessions and to Alleymom (Marjorie) for her wonderful loving kindness behind the scenes.

Most of all, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful outpourings of love towards Ian. Words could never begin to tell you how much it means!

Love,

Claire (Physio)

• shotgun
    shotgun

Big hugs to you ((((((Clair))))))

The love you and Ian share is an inspiration

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

((Physio))

And a manly chuck on the shoulder to Ian.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

We just hope he gets better.

• kls
    kls

Ian and you are very dear to us and we love you all. With the strength you have together there is nothing you can't beat.

• Dansk
    Dansk

I cannot agree more with my lovely Claire's message! You guys are dear family to me. Our passports are renewed for when I'm cured. We want to travel the world to thank as many of you personally. It would be a dream come true!

Love,

Ian

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((ClaireIan))

• Maya
    Maya

For whatever it's worth.........Ian and Family are in my prayers daily....

(((((Ian))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Maya,

For whatever it's worth

It's worth a HUGE amount!

Thank you!

((((((((HUGS))))))) back!

Ian

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sending sunshine and warm thoughts to you Claire and Ian