Back Stabber

by Corvin 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

You know who you are and you should be ashamed.

Corvin

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well I know who it WASN'T (me) and so whatever has happened, Corvin, I'm really sorry.

• Corvin
    Corvin

I know who it was, seeit. Give me a little time and I'll nail the slimey troll.

I suppose I should also say that there is someone on this board who is not what they pretend to be. They have done no real harm to me, but they certainly did give it a try in bringing me down a button hole or two, and to make a sick point. Really childish and low on their part.

Nice try, mate.

Corvin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I hate trolls. This doesn't sound good.

Sorry mate

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Just give us the word Corvin and we'll let loose the dogs....

• avishai
    avishai

*Ya want I should "bend" 'em a lttle for ya?*

• Corvin
    Corvin

I expected this sooner or later, and it will get worse I am sure. I am a hated apostate locally here in San Diego. I am bent on exposing the abuse situation in the org and among its members and I have drawn first blood by exposing a slimebag elder for the hateful child abuser he really is. I am not stopping. I am a menace and a threat to all JW parents who treat their children so badly.

I expected trolls to attack and betray, but a noted and respected member of this board? What a child.

Corvin

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I expected trolls to attack and betray, but a noted and respected member of this board?

So who is it?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    but a noted and respected member of this board?

remember, this is cyberworld and who you THINK is a noted and respected member of this board is your reality.

That is why there are constant warnings about not putting up personal stuff. This is an open domain and people who want to use information against you, "theocratic warfare" ? , will.

Joy

• minimus
    minimus

So who is it?? Or are you just going to make us start wondering who your Judas is??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit