Another Stoopid JW Forwarded Mail...

by Gozz 39 Replies latest jw friends

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

DOES JEHOVAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND DOES HE STEP WHEN HE NEEDS TO?

Perhaps nothing is going to stop him from keeping self-righteous bas$^@ds boxed up in a hall, with labour, and threatened about their behaviour, in a prison (hell) run by other self-righteous bas$^@ds.

There's always another way to look at it.

---------------------------------------------

Oh yes, and drool for dinner

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    2. A new Hall was built in Brooklyn. However, a large tree was inconveniently located in the center of the parking lot, and a city ordinance forbade it's removal. That night, a storm blew it down, and it conveniently fell in the middle of the street. No harm came to the Hall. Because it blocked the street, the city of New York had to remove it, at no expense to the brothers.

8. A Kingdom Hall in Bulli, Australia, was burned down by an unbalanced arsonist who set fire to other buildings, of no religious significance, in Bulli on the same night. Although the incident happened nearly 4 years ago, council has still not approved the rebuilding of the hall on the Watchtower owned site.

9. Jehovah's Witnesses from the Bulli congregation, when asked to provide the latest magazines to an earnest enquirer, could only produce magazines from the previous month, the latest copies they had. When asked why, they said that it something to do with Australia's literature now being printed in Japan. A lady in the FS group talked about the "phenominal" nature of the "worldwide work". The enquirer retorted that he was "phenominally" surprised at how hard it is becoming just to get Watchtowers off Jehovah's Witnesses these days.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Little,

Yeah but they only get in a alittle trouble because they are still loyal to the organization. As long as the lie favors the organization you won't get in any trouble.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I remember hearing about that bomb explosion in Australia, so I conducted a search in the Miami Herald and found the article in the July 21, 1985 issue. There were 150 people in the building at the time, one was killed and 38 were injured. I never did find anything further after that as to whether they caught the perpretrator and what the motives were.

• Zanniesmom
    Zanniesmom

I haven't been inside a kingdom hall in over ten years. These myths were going around then. Can't they come up with any new ones? Becky

• searcher
    searcher
    6. In , where the work is done underground, 3 elders were working on a country road. The sky was cloudy. Suddenly a bolt of lightning killed the middle brother. The other 2 hurriedly hid his body in the bushes, to go and remove literature, etc. from his home before the officials came. They take over any possessions they find and give them to whomever they feel can use them. Among his possessions were found a complete list of all the Witnesses from miles around. He was not a brother, but an imposter, planning to turn this list over to the police. As Bro. Lauriz says, if these hadn't come from , we'd never believe them.

Fast working imposter hm?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    3. In Florida , a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so. While the inspectors were at the site, a bulldozer showed up did the job, and drove off. He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!" The job was done at no expense to the brothers.

I don't know if Florida is like coastal Louisiana or Alabama but there they don't have basements because the water table is like 2-3 feet beneath the surface.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    3. In Florida , a Hall building was delayed, because the basement hadn't been back filled and the brothers had no means to do so. While the inspectors were at the site, a bulldozer showed up did the job, and drove off. He returned to tell his boss he'd finished the job at the Hall. The boss replied, "Hall!? I told you to go to the mall!" The job was done at no expense to the brothers.

Shows how false this story is: who, but a person brain-washed with DUB-speak, would instantly make the association of "hall" with "Kingdom Hall"? Or to put it another way, what wordly person would automatically think "Kingdom Hall" when they hear "hall". A normal person would say "What so you mean 'hall'? Which hall?" In fact, wouldn't the guy's boss have given his employee at least a cursory exlanation of where he was to go and what he was to do when he got there? The story reeks of fiction.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

11. While working in a country where the work is banned, some brothers were trying to smuggle in literature. As they approached a checkpoint in their jeep the officers flagged them down. As they searched the jeep they found the smuggled literature. The brothers immediately cranked the jeep up and took off at full speed while the officers fired shots at them.

The brothers kept right on driving until they got to wherever they were going. When getting out and inspecting the jeep, they found a bullet hole in the gas tank and the tank was bone dry. Jehovah had kept that jeep moving right along so that the brothers could get the literature to the brothers and sisters.

This story was told to us by a C.O. while out in service. I didnt really believe it then, I really dont believe it now.

Kansas District Overbeer

• SAHS
    SAHS
    The only sand was on property owned by the Catholic priest, and he wouldn't sell to the brothers. A storm came up and washed the sand from the priest's land to where it was available to the friends. The project was completed

I wonder if that ?storm? that came up was a ?storm? of those magazine-bearing locusts of Revelation . . . . except this time, instead of bearing magazines, it was shovels. (Do I sense a little more of that ?theocratic warfare? here?)

?SAHS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit